is pin hole leak in brake line alright

Off-Topic Discussions

is pin hole leak in brake line alright

Post by Guest »

O.K I've got a Question has anyone ever heard of any brake on any car that is suppose to have a pinhole leak for the rear brakes,because my friend had his truck taken in because it sucked in water then he parked it worked all day with emerg brake on then tried to leave but the water froze which froze the brake in place,which in turn made the wheel not spin.So the dealer Mechanic said it was suppose to be like that,but they said they patched it so that it would'nt happen again.I Thought water,air and dirt were suppose to stay out of the system?????? :mad:<p>[ January 24, 2003: Message edited by: MORBIDEL BOB ]</p>
Juddd_83

Re: is pin hole leak in brake line alright

Post by Juddd_83 »

Um i think any size hole in yer brake line is bad! Correct me if im wrong!
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
---------------------------
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

they are speakig of the rear drum brakes i believe which are open to water and salt. what happens is you leave ur e brake on and at the same time water is on the brake shoes and freezes the shoes and the drums together. mine do that after siting the winter,i even had to take them apart due to rust forming inside. he'll most likely have to get a brake service and maybe buy some parts, that is if the ebrake cables arent rusted up..
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Post by Guest »

THANKS EVERYONE,what it is,is the emerg cable has pin hole i thought they were talking about the hydraulic cable

Return to “Off-Topic”