hondas still suck

Off-Topic Discussions
curtklze

hondas still suck

Post by curtklze »

Why is it that even in the off topic section, topics are being shut down for no good reason. shut down the stupid topics about PS2 and elfquest and stupid stuff like that, leave the good stuff where people can be proud of their mazdas and voice that pride by bashing the crapyist cars ever made HONDAS.<p>The hole point of this section is to go off topic(I.E. MAZDAS), we weren't talking about killing babies, or treating woman as sex objects, or washing white clothes with the dark clothes, or any thing like that.<p>Why do you have to ruin our fun, did honda come over and dump a wad of cash in your laps in order to maintain their strangle hold in the import tuning market, is this web site just a big marketing tool used to convert happy and proud mazda owners in to mindless honda owning lemmings?<p>
fecal freaks for life, go scat pack :D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
polak_gino

Re: hondas still suck

Post by polak_gino »

are u having a bad today curt?<p>but i do agree with wat ur saying completely
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i'll second that
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

I dunno I saw a crx with a b20/18 boosted than ran mid 12's that was a cool car...
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lazzyie:
I dunno I saw a crx with a b20/18 boosted than ran mid 12's that was a cool car...<hr></blockquote><p>Well yah, that is a cool car.<p>O yah, I forgot for a sec that HONDAS SUCK :D :p
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.

kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

heeeey curt!!!
lets design a mazda guy pissin on a honda sign sticker!!!
that would be sick eh!! :D :D
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

To each his own! A honda is a car just like yours. I would never own one, just because they're so popular! But how would you like it if you spent mad money on fixing your car up and everyone said it looked like sh!t because its a mazda. You have no basis to bash honda...just because you feel that way doesn't mean every one else does. And personally I'm tired of hearing about how everyone hates hondas. Why do you hate them so, please give me a valid reason! I'd like to know what is so wrong with these cars.
¤Kelli¤
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gmuffb:
Why do you hate them so, please give me a valid reason! I'd like to know what is so wrong with these cars.<hr></blockquote><p>
Its because Hondas Suck. :D
Yes, I AM a bastard

lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Wow well said Jeff.
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lazzyie:
Wow well said Jeff.<hr></blockquote><p>you got a little something on your nose.
Yes, I AM a bastard

dudley

Post by dudley »

They dont have "THE BEST" They have best(SELLING cars around! Big diff!!
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

yeah this what i don't understand why are there so many MXer's out there Hatin on Honda's like i can understand like little poking at fun jokes but seriously i don't quite understand the whole animosity towards Honda's sure maybe a reason for the Death of the MX3 was the extreme popularity of Honda but also Mazda never really took the MX3's potential seriously many of the brocheurs show it off as a weekend car when really it's should of been advertised as a serious street machine but Mazda would rather focus on the
MX5 and Protege so thats why esentially why the
MX3, MX6 an RX7 got axed. and plus there has been times when i was extremly poed at my MX3 like when the transmission blew and i threatened to go and buy a Prelude once it got fixed and truth be told i would very much like to have a RSX/Integra or Prelude but thats not gonna happen anytime soon so im Happy with the Car i have now cuz my MX3 is my Baby and ain't no one gonna make me or the MX3 hate Honda's
:D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sean_hibbitts:
my MX3 is my Baby and ain't no one gonna make me or the MX3 hate Honda's <hr></blockquote><p>But, Hondas Suck. :)
Yes, I AM a bastard

cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hondas kick *** ! With all the aftermarket backing that they have I dont see how you say they suck. The parts are affordable, if you wreck one there are a bunch in the yards to pull stuff off of. They are extremely reliable, good on gas, and I seriousy doubt that the civic is going to be discontinued any time soon...There..I backed up my reasoning....Can you?
P.S. Puddle of Mud sucks!!<p>[ January 04, 2003: Message edited by: cjthor ]</p>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Off-Topic”