To the guy that stole my stereo

Off-Topic Discussions
marksoden

To the guy that stole my stereo

Post by marksoden »

Reminder to the group. If you have a detachable faceplate on your car stereo, don't lock it in your glove compartment. That was the only laugh I could have after some A-hole broke into my car this week and popped out my stereo. Whoever it was, they even knew to lower the backseat and unwire my sub...too bad it was too heavy for them to lift out...so they left it...prob for another time. Also, if anyone knows someone that use to have a yellow phillips screwdriver with the name "DOBERMAN" on it, and they want it back, have them contact the toronto police.
---------
94 Black MX3 GS Manual
marshmallow15

Re: To the guy that stole my stereo

Post by marshmallow15 »

wow sorry to hear that bro. wrong forum tho.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marksoden:<BR><STRONG>Reminder to the group. If you have a detachable faceplate on your car stereo, don't lock it in your glove compartment. That was the only laugh I could have after some A-hole broke into my car this week and popped out my stereo. Whoever it was, they even knew to lower the backseat and unwire my sub...too bad it was too heavy for them to lift out...so they left it...prob for another time. Also, if anyone knows someone that use to have a yellow phillips screwdriver with the name "DOBERMAN" on it, and they want it back, have them contact the toronto police.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's kinda funny. Not that they stole your stuff, just that they left their sh!t behind. HAHA
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Moved to off topic.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

that sucks to here that man, and i know how pissed off you probably are because i have had my car broken into twice now.all that i can get from the whole thing is that we must have the sexiest cars ever because it seems they are always coming back for more.but seriously man that realy sucks to here that.
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

oh try this one on for size......i had my window bashed in so some A$$hole could steal the FACEPLATE. thats it just the face plate. left the rest of the head unit and the subs and amps that are easily insight. on top of that the headunit was a piece of crap. it was like a 7 year old pioneer head unit. i mean thats just stupidity at its best. but hey it just let me get a new window and get some early model mx-3 seats to get recovered now. boy i love junkyards.....:P. but man o man i hate idiotic theives. you should have put the screwdriver on ebay and say left behind in my car when taking the stereo and will sell for .05 cents. knowing them theyd probly bid on it. freakin idiots. oh well sorry to hear that crap.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

thieves are gay.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."