the blues

Off-Topic Discussions

the blues

Post by Guest »

anyone else here suffering from the "time to grow up no more money blues"? My parents recently relocated in Hopkinsville Kentucky, thats about 8 hours from here in Ontario, well for a 19 year old kid it was a damn shock, now I have bills upon bills, thats where all my money goes to, where as before every cent I made went to what I wanted. Let me just say growing up sucks! But its insentive to get my butt in college and make somehting of myself" :)not that wasnt already the plan, the wheels just have to be put into motion sooner":P anyways just felt like unloading, thanks!<P>Tim Dawson
Shadow_Mx-3

Re: the blues

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Hope you are able to pay all your bills soon and save up to spend on the mx next summer ;)
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

yeah I know how it is.... 3 credit cards to pay and other stuff.... It'll take some time till I put the bpt on my mx.

Post by Guest »

I feel you man. I have the same problem. I still live with my parents and I'm 19, but they dont give me any money. And I got credit card bills, cell phone, car insurance, etc. etc. It sucks, I havent had anytime to to save money and spend on it on the MX3, it all goes towards bills. Sometimes I think about just giving up on the car, but then I look at her and my mind totally changes =)
Manach

Post by Manach »

That forge caracter.. I think.. I move away from my parents at 17. I'm 22 now.. In april 23.<P>Got to pay the bills, the appartment, the car loan.. and so on.<P>And getting a paper from an institute is a better way to make more money.. :| I learned that the hard way I guess..
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

I totally understand how you guys feel.<P>I felt the same way when i had alot of payments to do: car, cell phone, regular phone, rent, insurance, credit card, etc..<P>But i am still alive :)
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
Becker

Post by Becker »

I hear you all, buying my mx was great, then the bills started insurance and loan payments 400$ a monnth and phone bills gas guzzling $$$$, and any repairs needed on the car....man i've been trying to pay of my credit card since i got it 6 months ago, but i just cant keep up. :(
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect

Post by Guest »

well I might be starting some internet job thingy, if it actually works out ill fill ya guys in and how it works" :)

Return to “Off-Topic”