Hey guys random thought on girls

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3man83

Hey guys random thought on girls

Post by mx3man83 »

This weekend my girlfriend took off to san diego for a few days with her friends. Before she went, i jokingly said "yeah, I can be single for the weekend!!" And she was like, "I dont think so buddy!"...so i was thinking...since im not single, does that mean im double, like i can have two girlfriends??? HAHA, im kidding..wouldnt do that to her :)
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Hey guys random thought on girls

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3man83:<BR><STRONG>This weekend my girlfriend took off to san diego for a few days with her friends. Before she went, i jokingly said "yeah, I can be single for the weekend!!" And she was like, "I dont think so buddy!"...so i was thinking...since im not single, does that mean im double, like i can have two girlfriends??? HAHA, im kidding..wouldnt do that to her :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> So, can she have two boyfriends??
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mx3man83

Re: Hey guys random thought on girls

Post by mx3man83 »

HAHA nooo, of course she wouldnt do that to me anyways ;)
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Off-Topic”