SOMEONE COPIED MY GRAPHICS EXACTLY!

Off-Topic Discussions
MX-3 Extreme

SOMEONE COPIED MY GRAPHICS EXACTLY!

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Someone in my area aparently copied my graphics to the " T " according to my graphics guy on the highway yesterday. I cant believe that someone accually has that nerve to do that cause they cant think of anything else to do. I really want to see this person who did this so I can see this for myself and have a nice little chat! It is on a Black MX-3 can you believe that?<P>MX-3 Extreme<p>[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: MX-3 Extreme ]
Tman

Re: SOMEONE COPIED MY GRAPHICS EXACTLY!

Post by Tman »

It was me! jk...I say we all hit em in the eye! Your car is badass. :mad:
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

So it was a black mx-3 with the same pattern yellow graphics?<P>Your pattern is pretty unique, how could they copy it exactly without going to like the same place you got it done?
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Never seen your car, but it's probably just your graphics guy talking it up to make his work look so hot that people are copying it.<P>Either that or maybe HE did the design for someone else and he's covering his a--. In that case he would probably tell the other guy not to say where he got it done in case it was you asking.<P>Was it your design or his? Got a pic of your car?<p>[ September 19, 2002: Message edited by: voltaire ]
HRO

Post by HRO »

do you have a pic of your car??
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp

Return to “Off-Topic”