this is for David Coleman too!

Off-Topic Discussions
BigProbe

this is for David Coleman too!

Post by BigProbe »

I love how you moderate... :) <P>"I have learned everything I know by reading this forum, and participating for years. What makes you think YOU should expect to do anything less"<P>paraphrased. :)
Darin<BR>93 Probe GT<BR>242hp/256tq (wheel)<BR>Custom Intake<BR>93 Miata LE (#935 of 1500)<BR>102hp/92tq (PHEAR!)<BR>GReddy Catback<P>[This message has be edited by David Coleman (edited February 17, 2001).]
David Coleman

Re: this is for David Coleman too!

Post by David Coleman »

Exactly. If people want to know what I know, they should expect to go through the same processes I did. Namely, reading on websites, boards, mailing lists, and researching for 3 years. Why should people expect that they could get what took me 3 years to amass [and still collecting] in a 5 minute post?<P><B>Post Moved to Off Topic!</B> :D [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

I guess you also learned how to be rude, crude, and a smart a-- too huh. I learned that by reading only 2 of your posts when I first got on this board... :D
Tman

Post by Tman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Great_Tonge:<BR><STRONG>I guess you also learned how to be rude, crude, and a smart a-- too huh. I learned that by reading only 2 of your posts when I first got on this board... :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yea man...way to score some brownie points!!! Lets critisize our moderator...you wouldn't be posting or learning anything if it wasn't for them, so shut up.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tman:<BR><STRONG><P>Yea man...way to score some brownie points!!! Lets critisize our moderator...you wouldn't be posting or learning anything if it wasn't for them, so shut up.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Let's not fight boys.. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

post is rediculous.<P>Closed.