I cannot believe....

Off-Topic Discussions
MrsOzx

I cannot believe....

Post by MrsOzx »

I am so pissed! I went to pick up my new car today and the damn thing had two dents in the p/s door! They were not even going to say anything to me about it.. Then after about an hour of agruing and being rude to me they still wanted me to take the car! And then had the nerve to tell me they would fix it for an extra grand... What kinda... Thats crazy! So I took my happy a$$ right next door to Dryer & Rynbold and bought an M3. And then drove it back to the other dealership and rubbed it in royally. I actually like the M3 better. I am still po'd though I still cannot believe they were going to try to sell me a brand new car with dents in it... Funny part is though, I would have bought it and let them fix it if they hadn't been so rude about it... I will get with Barry or Jeff and see if I cant send them some pics to have posted. (I still have not gotten a dig. cam)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
mr.hunt

Re: I cannot believe....

Post by mr.hunt »

Here here on the a-- holes in dealerships it takes so much time to find a person let alone a dealership that does want to bend you over and show ya what.....I let anyone fill the rest in. Congrats on the new purchase hope it rides well. Maybe take it for a road trip and come say hi to some canadian mx-3 brothers or sisters. Drinks on me of course. Take it easy.<P>Mike
mr.hunt

Re: I cannot believe....

Post by mr.hunt »

MrsOZX I am feeling a litlle bad I didn't realize that all that s--- was going down with that a-- 92mx3 I think his name was. Anyhow that idea about coming up here is open just that i know that that freak is in and around my area or with in a couple of hours or so. Anyways I just wanted you to know I was not trying to freak ya out with my post. I will try to keep it a little more profesional. k take care<P>Mike

Return to “Off-Topic”