What do you guys think?

Off-Topic Discussions
white fish

What do you guys think?

Post by white fish »

take a look at my site tell me what you guys think Image <A HREF="http://dwm76.homestead.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://dwm76.homestead.com/</A> <BR><P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: What do you guys think?

Post by Custommx3 »

Nice pic of my artwork.. Image<BR>Its a nice lil site, not to down you.. but this your 1st website?<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

U should change the ATC song to a midi, its a large file..for those on dial-up, u'r looking at a long time to download it.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Nice job man !<BR>Just a few things, you might want to check your spelling on the mods page.....(form instead of from, skrits instead of skirts). <BR>Also that a nice lil ride you got there. How much did you pay for your Erebuni bumper cover, can we have it with the side markers (a must have in U.S), is it a good quality and how much for your Erebuni side skirts ? Also what do you mean by sleepy headlights ? Last question, do you have any idea on where can I find the spoiler on the top of the roof of the birght yellow MX-3 in your pics section ?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
mendel00985

Post by mendel00985 »

Monsieur FrenchGuy, The attachment on the yellow car's roof is'nt a spoiler-it's a shade that comes in a clear smoke color[like the vent shades] that has been painted to match the vehicles' color. I most definitely agree w/ the comments about the web page in that it's very appealing-loved the DeSol look on the customized MX-I'm curious as to how much it cost to fabricate that custom hatch. Who's car is it? Manny
frogchick

Post by frogchick »

<BR>Nice site. Great Pics. Cool Mods. How about those headlights? How did you get them so clear. Did you replace them? Do you know about the MX with clears? Who has them and where? I know this question has been asked to death. I am almost ready to give up. Shawn mentioned a man in Cali. but he wants me to send a blank Money Order. That’s like sending Cash. I am not ready to send 200 cash and the housings through the mail. And I have no real name, phone number, or address of this business.
white fish

Post by white fish »

Thanks<BR>Custommx3: sorry but I liked the drawing and yes its my first site. never though about the song being too big (Im on cable)<P>Frenchguy: spelling will be changed, got front, rear(not installed) and sides for ~$600us quality is not the greatest,sleepy eye is an eyebrow just some vinyl I put over the top on the headlights <P>frogchick:HeadLights, I polished them with this stuff called Novus Fine Scratch Remover for plactic on the outside with a buffer and the inside I removed the little black cover that covered the bulb used Novus Plastic Cleaner and a rag on a screw driver lots of drit on the inside believe it or not<BR>Clear tails are photo shop<P>Not sure about the delsol hatch<P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Thanks for all the info guys ! I appreciate.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
GEN-MX

Post by GEN-MX »

Guys, take it from somebody who's used the software for 7 years and bases his occupation on it, the "del sol hatch" on the silver MX3 is pure photoshop. There are tell tale signs.
Marc 93MX3RS
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

I like the website and love your car. I am so jealous. One question though, did you have the sunroof installed or was it already there when you got the car? If so, how much is the install and what type is it? I mean, is it the powered sunroof? Thanks Image
white fish

Post by white fish »

Thanks Image<P>That a factory sun or moon roof not sure what you call it, so yes its power<BR><P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

i must be the only person on this site who cant get that web page to work right. when i open it it comes up red with that four mx-3 art work and beside it, it says my car and interior when i click on either im getting only like three or four pics. where is this pic of the desol like mx-3. and gen-mx if its the car i think it is its real cause the guy lives around here....what is the site that the car is on?????
white fish

Post by white fish »

I had to remove almost every thing from my page because they were going to start charging me to host a big site but they will give me that much for free
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

opticOn the Team Paragon web site is really cool, but for some reason I coulden't view the project MX-3 or CRX,, do you have any pics of your car somewhere else???
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS

Return to “Off-Topic”