Just got my MX 3!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
gnashings

Just got my MX 3!!!

Post by gnashings »

First of all: sorry, I'm a dumbass and posted on the V6 performance board looking for friends... my bad.<P>I just picked up a 92 MX 3 GS! After years of separation, I'm back in the Mazda fold, and I feel like I'm 17 again! Now, I need to hook up with some like minded people!<BR>Anyone know of any clubs or meets around Toronto area? How about stores that actually have stuff for this little monster? Even if you just want to shoot the sh*t, e-mail me! First step: exhaust, then brakes, then tires, and next year a 2.5 swap! OK, maybe a set of shocks and springs and a little face lift...
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Just got my MX 3!!!

Post by Custommx3 »

Congradz on the new purchase.<BR>First things 1st, read the Faq. Its a compilation of the most generally asked questions on the board. Its very informative and should answer alof of your questions. If you cant find it, use the search feature, its probably been asked before. <BR>Also, watch your language, be kind to others, and have a great time on the UBB.<p>[ October 11, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gnashings:<BR><STRONG>First of all: sorry, I'm a dumbass and posted on the V6 performance board looking for friends... my bad.<P>I just picked up a 92 MX 3 GS! After years of separation, I'm back in the Mazda fold, and I feel like I'm 17 again! Now, I need to hook up with some like minded people!<BR>Anyone know of any clubs or meets around Toronto area? How about stores that actually have stuff for this little monster? Even if you just want to shoot the sh*t, e-mail me! First step: exhaust, then brakes, then tires, and next year a 2.5 swap! OK, maybe a set of shocks and springs and a little face lift...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Welcome bro!<BR>if u ever wanna meet in the T dot area, we have a Toronto MX-3 Club and we usually meet every sunday in Woodbridge! Doesn't matter if ur car is stock or done totally done up! All is welcome, we always have a great time, everyone is really cool and friendly! So come on out and meet some cool people!<BR>Look under the Meets section of the board, you'll see a bunch of posts there about meets in the Toronto area.<BR>IM pretty sure there is NO meet this Sunday, Becasue of thanksgiving, unless people decide other wise, i would go and meet up, im goin be in toronto anyways~!<BR>anyways, welcome again! and keep checkin the meets section of the board to to see if we do have meet this sunday and for directions to get there!<BR>later<P> :D<p>[ October 11, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Post by Guest »

What a bunch of nice, friendly Canadians. People here in America are a--holes. Even if they have the same car as you, they look you up and down like your their enemy or something, it sucks.
Disaster_Girl

Post by Disaster_Girl »

Congrats on the new purchase! I just bought my second MX-3 GS yesterday (Oct. 16). Bought a '94 (Chaste White) brand new and had it for 4 years, I sold it only to miss it every day since (long story). A 96 came in on trade on Wednesday (Oct. 16) identical to the one I had, less all the customizing. I grabbed it right away. Not sure if or what I'll do to this one, I'm just glad to be reunited! :D
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3_Racer120:<BR><STRONG>What a bunch of nice, friendly Canadians. People here in America are a--holes. Even if they have the same car as you, they look you up and down like your their enemy or something, it sucks.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>I definitely agree on that one.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”