don't want to get ripped off...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
aqua93

don't want to get ripped off...

Post by aqua93 »

There's a few things I'm looking to buy for my car...but I'm new at this. I don't really know what's a good price and what's not. For those of you who have experience doing the buying/trading thing, I'm going to list off some of things things I'd like, and if anyone could maybe reply with a list of reasonable prices for these things...and maybe where I could look to find em...that'd be great! I just don't want to over pay for anything...or pass up a really good deal:<BR>-original good condition mx-3 black floor mats (all four)<BR>-a closing ashtray<BR>-original black vinel mx-3 front seats (gotta match my back ones)<BR>-aqua pedals (standard)<BR>-rims<BR>and I think that's about it for now. Thanks!!
~Trisha~
Palofpits

Re: don't want to get ripped off...

Post by Palofpits »

For the first 3,try an auto recycler. (junkyard)<BR>I don't know about aqua pedals,Ebay maybe?<BR>For wheels try Tirerack,You can put all the different wheels on a virtual mx-3 to get a peek of what they would look like.<BR>Find some you want and do a search on yahoo or something and find the best price.<BR><A HREF="http://www.tirerack.com" TARGET=_blank>Tirerack</A><p>[ September 28, 2002: Message edited by: Palofpits ]

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”