Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Me
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

zevirii

Re: Who here is from Austin?

Post by zevirii »

lol :p I know you are.... Tring to get all the austin guys together for our meet... <P>Hey by the way do you ever go out to see the austin importers... They meet on the corner of 183hwy and I-35 in the Chilli's parking lot... They do a few street racers here and there but I don't do that at all...<P>In TEXAS:<P>Street racing = car impounded and sold at auction...(no more car)<P>Watching Street racing = BIG TICKET<P>So all I do is just drive through the parking lot and stop only if I see something I like... Oh and they meet Saturday night at 12am to 1:30am there... Know of any other hangouts?
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

i dont do much racing because sohc is toooo damn slow plus i like my car and dont want to lose her. Um I have a friend w/ an integra that goes down to Riverside sometimes and to some other places. I dunno tho. I met another MXer around town @ the gas station I told him to check this site out. If i see him again ill inform him of the meet.

zevirii

Post by zevirii »

I don't race at all... However I like going down there and just checking out the other cars. We should meet up one of these weekends... This past weekend there wasn't many imports there. I am not going to lie, street racing is fun, HOWEVER its just not worth it. I myself will never street race. I would like to hit the track sometime in the future. Hey you ever goto "Protech" on Lamar Blvd? We could meet there on the weekend sometime.. I love to see other mx-3ers, and November is so far away lol...
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

ya ive been there once. Its just hella far but ill cruise uop there sometime to meet up. I work alko on sat but lemme know and we can work out a time.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”