Ebay Stuff(good or bad)hmmm

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
zevirii

Ebay Stuff(good or bad)hmmm

Post by zevirii »

The following Items are for sale on Ebay:<P>Several different brands<P>Front and rear Strut tower bars<P>Xeon Headlight bulbs<P><BR>My question is are these products anygood?<BR>Will the Xeon bulbs messup or overheat my wiring?<BR>Should I shop for better brands?<BR>Better Prices?
Gro Harlem

Re: Ebay Stuff(good or bad)hmmm

Post by Gro Harlem »

the strut tower bars are fine, but those stupid xenon bulbs will burn out in a week. I bought some for $25....one burnt out in about 10 days, the other one still works, but i took it out very soon after the one burnt out..so it probably would've burnt out anyways<P>Besides...those lights aren't xenons, they are just some fake a-- peice of crap tinted bulbs made in china, and of very poor quality. Get some 100w normal halogen bulbs, they are brighter. The tinted "xenon" fake bulbs are actually DIMMER than stock.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

I PURCHASED......PIAA I'VE BEEN HAPPY I GOT UPGRADED HEAD LIGHT WIRES OFF OF PAYPAL<P><BR>JASON
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

i have a pair of Xenon Plasma bulbs I got off of ebay, nice bulbs, still work too.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by monty73741:<BR><STRONG>I PURCHASED......PIAA I'VE BEEN HAPPY I GOT UPGRADED HEAD LIGHT WIRES OFF OF PAYPAL<BR>JASON</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Paypal? how did you get the off of paypal, maybe you mean paid with paypal off fo ebay.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Which exact brand was good?
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I find that the xeon lights have a life of about 6-9 months or so.<P>Usually what happens with mine is that one of them will stop working properly, like the normal light will burn out but the high beam would still work.
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

I have Streetglow Xenon bulbs. Work awesome and are friggin bright if you upgrade the wires. I also tried Eurolite.. .those suck, don't get them.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

i bought a new muffler from there,a digitel camera,clear altezza's for my dads durango,my little bro bought yu gi oh cards.they are pretty good
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

rememeber, its not a company thats selling, its individuals.
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

where do you get these "upgraded wires from" and how much<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

xenons 8 months no problems, just cant touch em with your bare hands, minute scratchs and what not
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Are the upgraded wires just a higher gauge or something??? Tell us about this kit please.<P>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
pelado

Post by pelado »

Tips for being a smart shopper on eBay:<P>Don't bid on that crap "5-15HP with this easy mod" that doesn't have a photo, doesn't describe the mod, and an easy search on here has posts telling you not to!!!<P>Check out the seller, look for negative feedback. Don't buy from pokomondo or mariana miele from Toronto.<P>See if the seller has a website. If it's a business, often they do. Visit the site and see if it's listed cheaper there. Use the site price as a gauge for a max bid. Also, the shipping is sometimes cheaper if you buy from their site. <P>Don't buy a lot of individual items from different sellers just to save a couple of bucks. Each auction will have a shipping cost and these add up. Often if you just bought from a single company (not off eBay, direct) the shipping cost will be much less than the total of the shipping costs for all the individual auctions.<P>Got any questions? Then ask the seller! Don't post on here, "Will it fit my car?" Always ask the seller first.<P>Use those math skills, some common sense, and you have a better chance at a good eBay experience than bidding blind.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”