transaxel oil

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
ScAb BoY

transaxel oil

Post by ScAb BoY »

how do i add oil to the trans axle i pulled out the screw the manuel said but the oil will not go in
any suggestions
If It goes fast enough to kill me or do somthing stupid on it then, I want IT!!!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/streetfighter101
torpedan

Re: transaxel oil

Post by torpedan »

you have to remove the speedomoter sensor on top of the backside of the tranny
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
ScAb BoY

Post by ScAb BoY »

pulled the sensor off and the bracket on the bottom is snapped in half how do i get the sensor off to put the oil in b/c that's in the way so i can't get the oil in or do i put it in the little hole for the cable
If It goes fast enough to kill me or do somthing stupid on it then, I want IT!!!!!!

jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

Do not pour the oil in that little hole. You've just ripped the cable out. Try and get a small hammer in there and tap it back and forth. It'll come out eventually. You did take the small 10mm bolt out of the speedo, right?
ScAb BoY

Post by ScAb BoY »

yea i took the little screw out of the plate that hold the spedo cable in i got the sensor off tby wiggling it back and forth my creation is now complete after a mounth of grueling work replacing the cluth. thanks everyone for your help! :D

UnkleDuke

Post by UnkleDuke »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dakota:
how do i add oil to the trans axle i pulled out the screw the manuel said but the oil will not go in
any suggestions
<hr></blockquote>
No Sig
UnkleDuke

Post by UnkleDuke »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dakota:
any suggestions
<hr></blockquote>
It's a pain in the @#$, but you can get the oil in that tiny transaxle bolt hole using a small oil can equipped with a flexible spout and tiny nozzle. The type that looks kinda old school.
I just finished my clutch a couple of days ago and had the same quandry.
No Sig

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”