ALTERNATORS

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
nksmx-3

ALTERNATORS

Post by nksmx-3 »

What is with these things, I had to buy one less than a month ago, and it crapps out on me.and those things arent easy to remove either. when trying to put a new one yesterday I broke the air regulator to the fuel injectors and now I have to wait for Mazda to order it. why cant they sell you a decent alternator these days? :mad: :mad:
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: ALTERNATORS

Post by Custommx3 »

You have a system, neons, or anything added that requires electricity? theres your problem..<p>70 amp alternator on an RS. If you got an amp, get a capacitor. Also youcould get a GS alternator.<p>And if if you got that alternator at Autozone, expect to replace it often.
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

apparently it wasnt the alternator cause when I replaced this time the battery still wont hold a charge. Im not sure what it could be now. All I have is a cd deck, no amp or sub. I do have neons inside but they only come on when the dome light comes on,because I just wired them to the dome light. that couldnt be the prob right?
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
MX-3 Ricer

Post by MX-3 Ricer »

If the walls of the battery are balooned out then its you battery.IE.
___
(___)
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

just replaced battery yesterday, and still no fix

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”