MX-3 Mods in the U.K

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SYE WELCH

MX-3 Mods in the U.K

Post by SYE WELCH »

Does anyone know of anywhere in the U.K that sells MX-3 Mods? like suspension kit's, exhaust systems, bodykits etc... or a company that will ship to the U.K which aint gonna cost me an arm n a leg. Also I'm putting together a website 'MINGIN MODS' so if any of you have any pics of badly modded cars please send them to 'whatthefukweretheythinking@hotmail.com' website link is 'www.angelfire.com/sd2/minginmods' hope you lot can help me out here.<BR>Cheers..............
Andrew_Pakula

Re: MX-3 Mods in the U.K

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

No offense or anything but what kind of name is 1000-SLIT-WRISTS?<P>I don't think that is really appropiate for the boards here.
SYE WELCH

Post by SYE WELCH »

No offence taken, it's the name of the band i'm in and I've been using that name on the net for everything for the past 3 years, and I'm kinda surprised that your the first person in all that time to say anything about it. My apologies if I've offended you.
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

Hi mate, the UK is pretty empty when it comes to the MX-3. ive looked everywhere and most places only do mods for 15 year old fords that should have been scrapped long ago. bloody XR3i's...<P>And it can be expensive shipping costs to get bodykits.<BR>i am still trying so when i get something come up i will post it up here..
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
Tman

Post by Tman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky75:<BR>bloody XR3i's... QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>HAHA....so it is true. Yall European people really do say bloody. Thats funny.<BR>Oh an 1000-slit-wrists, I was thinking the same as Andrew...I just didn't feel like saying anything.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”