Got My B6T!!!!!!!!*joy*

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Shady469
Supporting Member

Got My B6T!!!!!!!!*joy*

Post by Shady469 »

U.S. Spec. out of a '91 Mercury Capri XR2.<BR>20,000 miles for 600 bucks!!!<P>So far she has polished up nicely. turbo is alot smaller that i thought it would be but im not complaining. fitting the Miata I/M is gonna be a pain in the a-- b/c ive gotta cut some metal out of that big a-- bracket thing. Now I know a shop manual is a must b/c this motor is way to complicated to just go and start messing with it. <BR>Wish me luck...<p>[ September 21, 2002: Message edited by: Shady469 ]
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
maldo

Re: Got My B6T!!!!!!!!*joy*

Post by maldo »

Enjoy the boost! Check the 4cyl FAQ in the next couple of days for some info on the swap.
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

thanks, i hope all goes as planned. i still need gauges, a FMIC, and fuel pump before i can drop it in though, which gives me time to clean/mess with it.<BR>i'm pretty sure im ripping out the a/c not sure about power steering yet. im also looking at getting the larsen down pipe and manifold and ive got a ported m1 miata intake manifold ready to go aswell.<BR>it should be good fun.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
T6

Post by T6 »

I got a 92 SOHC too, and I've been thinkin about doin a swap, so let us know how it goes, good luck

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”