biggest motor

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
msatz

biggest motor

Post by msatz »

I need to find out what would be the biggest motor and performance products I could put in my 94 mazda 4 banger. Could any of you guys help me?
Stevech_2001

Re: biggest motor

Post by Stevech_2001 »

Hey man check out <A HREF="http://www.corksport.com....some" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com....some</A> other things are ractive strut bar, pacesetter short shifter, Gude cams
Steve
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

turbo.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hey i have idea about swapping in small block 350 chevy in my mx-3 in future...upgrading it to around 600 hp car...will need much work but its gonna be worth it.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
msatz

Post by msatz »

That would be tight. But is that actually possible? I mean the MX-3 engine space isen't exactly the biggest spot to put a chevy 350 motor. Hey if it works tell me about it and good luck!
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

If you put a 350 into an MX3 Im sure the weight balance would be so off it would be undrivable.<P>And you could point to the Monster Miatas, but you know what? Those cars are trailered or if they are driven around they are driven VERY slowly.<P>If your going to mix domestics and imports then get a Datsun 240 or 280Z shell and drop the 350 in. People are running 12's with just the stock motor in.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”