eBay items?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
The_Great_Tonge

eBay items?

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Hey hows it going? I just have a couple og questions for you. There a couple of items on ebay like <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayI ... 05&r=0&t=0" TARGET=_blank>this</A> and <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayI ... 87&r=0&t=0" TARGET=_blank>that</A> . does anyone know if they work and are they worth the buy. I also heard they could be done with some house hold items. Let me know, thanks! :D
The_Great_Tonge

Re: eBay items?

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

^
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B><BR> Complaint : seller is a con artist and I won't pay Chad Adams his money ever!!!!! -low life <BR> Response by chad302 - He never even bought or paid for anything and Im a con artist? couldnt afford? <P>Complaint : EGR Kit is a worthless piece of aluminum. It's junk. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!!!! <BR> Response by chad302 - Modincludes several pieces of hardware with how to, works grt for the $. Sorry <P>Complaint : all a big hox, sent me piece of aluminum, completey unprossional, RIP-OFF!!!!!!! <BR> Response by chad302 - I sent him what I said i would. He knew what he bought before he paid. Sorry <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
k2stp

Post by k2stp »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The EGR recirculates exsaught gas into the air fuel mixture to help improve your cars fuel exconomy under SPECIFIC conditions.. Namely when your cruising at a certain rpm range.. IF you floor your car the EGR shuts off and no longer recirculates the exsausht gas so its not hampering your cars performance. <P>So if the EGR shuts off when you floor it anyways why would you want to block it off from giving you better gas milage when your not raceing your car?<P>--------------------<P>-torp.<P><BR>I hope that pretty much sums it up for you.<BR> ;)
I wasn't born to drive I was born to work, but I got laid off;)

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”