Jet V-force power control module

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
powerman_5000

Jet V-force power control module

Post by powerman_5000 »

I was wondering if anyone has a Jet V-force power control module? Is it worth getting?
mazda20

Re: Jet V-force power control module

Post by mazda20 »

I just purchased mine, but I have not installed it yet, plus I may end up returning it because I heard that it is for non-turbo engines and well this summer I plan on doing the turbo thing. If I can get my hand on the parts cheap enough. I plan on talking to the company to work out if I can still use it with a turbo I will post my results as soon as I here something.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i heard it sucks......<BR>the apc thing is teh way to go<BR>plug supposedly derrick can get our roms reprogramed now.....and that is only like 260 bucks<BR>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I called the company (not to helpful), but they said that if you have a turbo that you can't run more than 6PSI of boost otherwise you will blow the heads right off the car. So needless to say I am selling mine that I never installed in my car!
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”