muffler

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
marshmallow15

muffler

Post by marshmallow15 »

does anyone recommend any good mufflers or exhaust systems that add a nice sound, some 10-15 hp, and doesn't cost much?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
David Coleman

Re: muffler

Post by David Coleman »

T25 should be up to that task. Under 100 used from a DSM guy. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

*sigh* wow, with my intake (+5hp) and header (+7 hp), i would have like 125 + 15 + 5 + 7 = 152 hp. Wonder if thats at the wheels [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
mx32nv

Post by mx32nv »

I'm also looking for a nice sounding muffler. Has anyone heard the Hayame, HKS (universal) or A'PEXi (universal) on an MX-3?<P>Thanks
Troy<BR>Richmond, VA
mx32nv

Post by mx32nv »

Please excuse my ignorance on this topic but your saying I will loose some torque by getting one of those 5" tips? This I did not know..<P> :eek:
Troy<BR>Richmond, VA

Post by Guest »

um performance and cheap do not belong in the same sentance...I totally agree with BOB this site is so rice it not even funny GET A real car and then ask about Performance.....right now just ask how you can keep up with the local street sweeper.<P>LATER
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

why dont u 2 choads go to another site, or try pickin on a klze mx-3 see how bad ur a-- gets handed 2 you, BAN THE TROLLS!!
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89TurboII:<BR><STRONG>um performance and cheap do not belong in the same sentance...I totally agree with BOB this site is so rice it not even funny GET A real car and then ask about Performance.....right now just ask how you can keep up with the local street sweeper.<P>LATER</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You again....geeeez! you really suck!
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89TurboII:<BR><STRONG>um performance and cheap do not belong in the same sentance...I totally agree with BOB this site is so rice it not even funny GET A real car and then ask about Performance.....right now just ask how you can keep up with the local street sweeper.<P>LATER</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>We could chain your dead body to the street sweeper, and use you as a surf board. That would be a good way to keep up.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”