Your opinions.....

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
farney

Your opinions.....

Post by farney »

If anyone has any of these things done to their SOHC MX-3 please tell me how much you like/dislike them. I'm considering all of them at the moment.<P>JET V-Force power module<BR>JET upgraded ECU<BR>Pacesetter short shifter<BR>Hurricane Headers<BR>V-6 throttle body<P>Thanks, Farn
White 1992 MX-3 RS. Pacesetter exhaust, custom intake, and custom rear lower tie bar.
pakix2000

Re: Your opinions.....

Post by pakix2000 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by farney:<BR><STRONG>If anyone has any of these things done to their SOHC MX-3 please tell me how much you like/dislike them. I'm considering all of them at the moment.<P>JET V-Force power module<BR>JET upgraded ECU --waste of money<BR>Pacesetter short shifter<BR>Hurricane Headers <BR>V-6 throttle body -- don't think it will fit<P>Thanks, Farn</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
farney

Post by farney »

I read on Vaughn Nishimura's site that the V6 TB could be swapped on. I'm pretty sure he knows if it will or not.
White 1992 MX-3 RS. Pacesetter exhaust, custom intake, and custom rear lower tie bar.
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Hurricane headers are for v6 model...I think there's one for the sohc model made by Genie.<p>[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Brainless ]
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey, i have no answers for ya, but im in the same boat as you, iv also been wondering about the hurricane headers, the v6 throttle body, and also the v6 alternator. anyone swap these onto there SOHC 4 cyl's? <BR>thanks in advance <P>chris
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
farney

Post by farney »

Hurricane does make headers for the SOHC. Corksport sells them for $240.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”