new headlights

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
david103

new headlights

Post by david103 »

its too bad that we can't buy projectors for the mx3, but are there any out there that have a crystal clear housing or something doesn't turn yellowish and moldy? j-spec maybe? help!! mine are hideous!!!
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Re: new headlights

Post by monty73741 »

you can get glass ones but there like 1250 and up but what u could is just take some fine rubbing compound made my turtle wax and then apply it and then buff in circular patterns.....i used a electric buffer it cleared the right up<BR>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
david103

Post by david103 »

did you mean buff the inside or just the outside of the housing?
back alley

Post by back alley »

if you can find this stuff - it's called 'autosol',it's made in germany and works great. i used to use it on my motorcycle fairing windshield. cleans plastic back to see thru clear. no fuss, no muss.
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

well i dont know if they will fit but im going to try and get the 98-99 civic projector lights. look at the projectors in a magazine and look at your lights and im tellin you with a little bit of modification it would fit.<P>jerome
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by natural born honda killer:<BR><STRONG>well i dont know if they will fit but im going to try and get the 98-99 civic projector lights. look at the projectors in a magazine and look at your lights and im tellin you with a little bit of modification it would fit.<P>jerome</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>don't do a civic light conversion man get a supra 1<BR>i think it would be around 500 for body work and headlights
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”