NOS

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
stud112

NOS

Post by stud112 »

Anyone have NOS for there 1.6L Sohc......if do how big of shot did you use?
Team iTech
CoSpringsMx-3

Re: NOS

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Ok I need to know what I need or can use as an adapter on the end of my air flow meter. Its a 92 rs. The prob is the for bolt end is square what do i use as an dapter to keep the air flow meter in line so i can put on a cone filter? I really need help with this one. ALso is the any other way to bypass the air flow meter? How is this problem addressed with intakes the prm?
stud112

Post by stud112 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoSpringsMx-3:<BR><B>Ok I need to know what I need or can use as an adapter on the end of my air flow meter. Its a 92 rs. The prob is the for bolt end is square what do i use as an dapter to keep the air flow meter in line so i can put on a cone filter? I really need help with this one. ALso is the any other way to bypass the air flow meter? How is this problem addressed with intakes the prm?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Go to Autoall.com you can find a Mazda Adapter for the air flow meter!
Team iTech
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

sorry misposted that?
renef

Post by renef »

Dude, HKS makes one. It's for a 323.<P>Val Valenzuela (somewhere around here in the web site) got us one in a group buy.<P>ALSO: The Miata adapter is the same thing.<P>done it myself. not hearsay. it's the same thing<P>RF
White 1992 MX-3 RS Turbo<BR>"Live Boosted or Die!"

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”