I need to get quicker

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Shady469
Supporting Member

I need to get quicker

Post by Shady469 »

I need to know what I can do to be quicker. Not top speed, i'm talkin off the line, 0-60 (keep in mind 2nd takes me to 53-55) type stuff. I have a 92 1.6L 4cyl SOHC with:dragon filter w/heat sheild, an i.C.E PAK, and a performance muffler. i'm workin on headers and a whole new exhaust system. It just makes me mad when these punks in little toyota's (an old supra) start revving and i cant decide weither to blow em out or to turn away. thanks in advance.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Shady MX-3<BR>92 1.6L SOHC
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
RanMan

Re: I need to get quicker

Post by RanMan »

Don't get mad if a Supra takes you out! The 89 model that I had was a turbo and it came factory with over 180 HP. Supras haul a--. They have a limited slip differential. They also have a sensor that automatically increases the firmness of the shocks when you do any of the following (allerate hard, turn sharply, brake, or go over 75MPH). This allows for better handling. Just to let you know how bad a-- they are, I was going about 60mph behind a rig and I wanted to pass him. I was doing over 90 by the time I passed him (30+ mph in the length it takes to pass a rig)! I would check out the post that I made titled "More HP".

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”