97' 626 2.5 De ECU

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Rope04

97' 626 2.5 De ECU

Post by Rope04 »

This ecu came with the engine about a month ago and I have no use for it since it's obdII and I own a 92'mx obd1. The engine had 60k, it's from a 97' 626 2.5 V6 De ATX, should work with MTX but may throw the ATX code, I am asking $95+ship. since someone would need it more than I, I just got back from Church and I'm tired so I'll post pics tommorrow morning.
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
Rope04

Re: 97' 626 2.5 De ECU

Post by Rope04 »

Ok....Just got back from Class and Now The Ecu Pics Are Up and Showing...I WILL TAKE a TRADE ALSO...Preferably a 92-93 DE ECU
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

SRRy for a wasted post....The pics are on my Domain Site.... http://members.cardomain.com/shomx3 under for sale or trade on page 3
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

might wanna put this on probetalk..not a single person on here has a obdii mx3
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

Sounds LIKE a VERY GOOD IDEA...Thx Gro
synap
Supporting Member

Post by synap »

I have OBDii in my mx3 '96, will this ecu work with a ZE?
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Originally posted by synap:
I have OBDii in my mx3 '96, will this ecu work with a ZE?
No, plus it wont plug into your harness anyway.
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

I'm NOT too familiar with OBDII, Like Mxmaz says. it won't work with the Ze, I'll take his word for it, The harness I'm not sure, there are pics on my page,if you want to see if it could,but if you got the ze go with the ze ecu. This is just an OBDII 2.5 DE ecu

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”