MX-3's in Canada

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
MattPPK007

MX-3's in Canada

Post by MattPPK007 »

I have been visiting this site daily for months now and it seems to me that many of the members on this site are Canadian. So what I would like to know is if the MX-3 is a really popular car in Canada.. and if it is popular in Canada, just how popular.<P>Thanks.. ive been wondering about this for a while.
93 GS Blaze Red
5spd_GS

Re: MX-3's in Canada

Post by 5spd_GS »

uhh.. well..<P>it would be my guess that the MX-3 is similar in popularity to the U.S..<P>its popular enuf to drive by lots of em if you are in the cities.. <P>its not like we drive dogsleds up here<P> :roll:
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Actually no.....<P>In Canada, well at least in Ontario and Quebec you see MX-3's all the time all over the place. They are very common here.<P>However whenever driving down into the States I have found that MX-3's seem to be a very rare sight. I have driven through Ohio, NY, PA, VA, Georgia, Florida and other states and seeing an mx-3 is pretty rare, well at least in my experience.
back alley

Post by back alley »

i can drive for days and not see another mx3. and then see 3 or 4 in a day. but mostly not see many of them.<BR>btw, i think the originator of this site is canadian, might have something to do with it...
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

I'm not blowing smoke here....but I saw 12 MX-3's - all different in my travels through Mississauga yesterday!<P>I originally bought my car because I live in a small town and it was unique, and now there are 4 MX's in town.
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

I live in montréal and i commonly see mx-3's here and there.<BR>Mostly unmodified 4cyl ones.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

A lot of Mazda dealerships didn't bring many MX3's in in the States.. they were, however quite common on the lots in Canada... I don't think it's a Canadian obsession rather an availability issue.
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

each day i see about 4-6 mx-3's over here in Ottawa...
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

dam's right - I see more than taxi's in Ottawa.
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

I'm the only one in 50 miles except for the red turbo one 20 miles away and the 93 SE one owned by someone who goes to my school.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

they are this common that only in my university (york in toronto) there are 23 mx3s, and thas enough to create york's mx3 club! hehe<BR>i have 2 of em myself, both stick v6, a white one and a smashed up black one!<BR>anywho! just to say they are this common here @@@@@
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

Theres nothing better i think for style but they are guttless so I would say there very popular we have three at are school and a few friends are getting them so were going to have like 5 soon
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
MattPPK007

Post by MattPPK007 »

Thanks everyone.. from listening to you all, I have decided that my assumption was right and MX's are more common in Canada. In the town I live in there are only like 4 MX-3's, all of which are beaten up except mine :)
93 GS Blaze Red

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”