URGHH!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mazdamxstyle

URGHH!

Post by mazdamxstyle »

The race just started up here again the other night and i ended up racing 3 races one against a suped up crx and another 2against a 93 prelude S. i lost pretty good to the crx which is understandable against the prelude i won my first race by a foot and the second i actually lost! The prelude is a heavy car with less hp than ours and i lost! im so dissapointed now that im thinking of tring my hardest to save for a klze. <P>Now i know theres millions of posts on the klze but i kinda want to know everything in one post so i dont have to search. my questions are.<P>1. realistically how much will ilt cost by the time i actually get it in with all the parts I need if im having a friend and myself do the drop?<P>2. Whats the best/cheapest place to order a klze?<P>3. What other things do I need to order with the klze to make it work (mounts ecu etc...)<P>4. How much trouble is the actually swap? what problems have you guys run into when doing it?<P>Any help would be awesome im sorry for the long a-- post. Thanks for the help in advance.<P>p.s. Im also looking for a super style wing or possibly an fx wing thats already painted in the stock mazda red "brilliant red" or whatever. If your selling one thats not beat up at all im interested and can pay whenever you wanna send it. and finally i have pics ill put up today with my fully done interior. ( i used mazdamaniacs(jeff abrams) idea for it except I have the red/black interior with red exterior, and i also did a custom style trunk setup for my speakers! thanks to anyone who actually read this!
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
maldo

Re: URGHH!

Post by maldo »

I won't give you the satisfaction of not having to search for your answer. These questions have been answered many times, you will only annoy those who have answered them by asking for it again. Check the new V6 FAQs section, if you still have a question after that, then ask away.
SmokyMcGee

Re: URGHH!

Post by SmokyMcGee »

go read the new forums that were put up
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”