WTB: Mx-3 V6 Model AT or MT

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3noob

WTB: Mx-3 V6 Model AT or MT

Post by mx3noob »

Located in Raleigh, NC and am willing to go as far as South Carolina and as far as Virginia to buy.
mmmx3

Re: WTB: Mx-3 V6 Model AT or MT

Post by mmmx3 »

I've one for sale. 93 GS V6 5 speed. gbw5@yahoo.com

It's here can email me for picture:
http://www.mx-3.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=006455
ken
Bratas

Post by Bratas »

have a 92 Teal Mx3 V6 with a 5 speed MT near Richmond Va now. This car does run and I can pick up the title for it. It has some slight dings on the drivers side, nothing horribly bad. I was going to just use this car for parts for mine but to strip this one down when someone could put a bit of attention into it would be a shame. The odomiter reads at 224k miles. This car does appear to run strong.I'm looking for $1500 out of this car. This is a fairly reasonable price and low enough you can put a bit more into make it how you want. Contact me at mx3@t-n-s.net for more information.
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

I also have 2 cars that I'm selling ( 1 - 1987 Honda CRX Si & 1 - 1989 Ford Probe GL) that I would be more than happy to negotiate a trade for towards a solid running mx-3 v6 mt or at near the areas specified. I also have a computer, a camecorder vhs-c, and access to mad x-box and ps2 games n hook ups. So we can definetely work something out. Working on a limited budget, so people with really low mileage or massive hook ups trying to bank out on the car, I cant do it...Im kinda tight, but if you wanna work with ne of the things above we can do it!
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

BUMP skididdy ,BUMP!
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

Keep it going! Somethings gonna pop up!
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

bump
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

BuMp-ity BUMP!
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

BUMPMANIA BROTHER!!!
rygy2k1

Post by rygy2k1 »

How much are you looking to spend. I have a 92 GS with 85000 miles on it. Corksport front, Pacesetter exhaust and short shifter, Red/White/Black Interior, Repainted (stock red) last summer, brembo rotorr, new CV's and front wheel bearings, and more.... Give me an idea of price that you are looking to spend. I am from Rochester and will actually be coming through your area in a month en route to my new job in Texas so we could potentially work something out. Are you trying to get rid of a car as well?
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

Originally posted by maxine:
How much are you looking to spend. I have a 92 GS with 85000 miles on it. Corksport front, Pacesetter exhaust and short shifter, Red/White/Black Interior, Repainted (stock red) last summer, brembo rotorr, new CV's and front wheel bearings, and more.... Give me an idea of price that you are looking to spend. I am from Rochester and will actually be coming through your area in a month en route to my new job in Texas so we could potentially work something out. Are you trying to get rid of a car as well?
Yeah, I got 2 that I was trying to get rid of locally to get the mx-3..an 87 honda crx si and a 89 ford probe gl. Im working in the 1,00o range more or less. It depends on what people are trying to get and what they'll elt it go for..so lets see what we can make happen.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”