WTB: Front passenger hub, EMERGENCY

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3man83

WTB: Front passenger hub, EMERGENCY

Post by mx3man83 »

I need the front passenger hub ASAP. I do not need the entire assembly, I just need the actual part that the wheel bolts onto. It can be easily removed by taking a socket slightly smaller than the hub's inner diameter and pounding it out from the backside. I have quite a few parts for trade so if you need something let me know. I would really like to get my KLZE in and running this weekend, so PLEASE help me out here. Thanks.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
koreanmx-er

Re: WTB: Front passenger hub, EMERGENCY

Post by koreanmx-er »

ive got one from a 93 gs let me know if you want it email me your reply
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
crashedmx3

Re: WTB: Front passenger hub, EMERGENCY

Post by crashedmx3 »

i have 1 from a 95 rs. I think its still good, I'll have to look at it, email me at dennisleonhardt@hotmail.com with questions and for pics

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”