FS: 93 RS Engine and transaxle

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
tiburon

FS: 93 RS Engine and transaxle

Post by tiburon »

All parts are for sale. I'd like to sell the engine as a whole but if it dosent go within a week I'll part it out(everythng except the block, Im making a coffee table out of it :D ) the engine has 111k on it and the axles have about 4k. I dont know the milage on the tranny(equal or less then motor) but it worked perfectly when I took it out.

I'll also trade for good condition leather or racing seats, supension components, or body kit parts
mxtreme38

Re: FS: 93 RS Engine and transaxle

Post by mxtreme38 »

Hey man, Is that set-up a dohc and a 5speed? If so get back to me. I have cash waiting. I almost bought the same set-up earlierthis month, but the guy sold the transaxle. I need the trans. if its a 5spd. for a 4cyl. Hope to hear from you. Later. :cool: [email]mxtreme38@yahoo.com" target="_blank[/email]
Rockstar
tiburon

Post by tiburon »

I have the complete 5 speed trans-axle but the motor is the SOHC from the earlyer years. The tranny is interchangeable between the years.
mxtreme38

Post by mxtreme38 »

How much for the trans.+shipping. Try sending it UPS. Get back to me A.S.A.P. :cool: [email]mxtreme38@yahoo.com" target="_blank[/email]
Rockstar

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”