Ontario and Quebec mega meet - May 15-16 - Who's Attending?

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Re: Ontario and Quebec mega meet

Post by mymx.3 »

Hey guys.........give me a couple of weeks and I'll jump right into this...I'll get some info on some of the "drive up" motels..and take my tour to see how it will be. If I can start doing it in less than 2 weeks...:2thumbsup:

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Finch
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Finch »

Daninski wrote:I'd like to hear from the newbie's here, those who sit in the bush and don't really contribute, and while we're on the subject any Yanks care to travel across the boarder for some half decent beer. MX-6er's are welcome as well as any Mazda enthusiasts (however that' splet). Finally, Keybeckers need to respond so Nitefire you need to drum up some business in your country. I'd be happy to see car enthus,,what ever, car people who ever they are respond and make this a real big event. How about past MX-3 ers. Yoda! Where's your a** your responsible for so much. Pick up the phone, call people, like Neil Young said, "it's better to burn out, than fade away" so lets burn out. I'm down for this Mofo even if I have to walk to it. Cheers, Dan

HAHA Well said! I know of a few different guys that have never come out to a meet, but have really nice mx-3's... i dont know if its just the timing, or if they just arent interested in being a part of the community.
----"A Real Car has 3 Pedals"----

2007 Satin White Pearl Subaru Wrx 2.5L
2007 Blue Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5I Special Edition - Sold
1996 Black Mazda MX-3 RS - Sold for Part
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

mymx.3 wrote:Hey guys.........give me a couple of weeks and I'll jump right into this...I'll get some info on some of the "drive up" motels..and take my tour to see how it will be. If I can start doing it in less than 2 weeks...:2thumbsup:

DEB
Thats awesome Deb, we deffinatly need to get the motel situation figured out, the sooner we have prices for people the better. as of right now im thinkin not everyone thinks this meet will happen, so the sooner its entirely planned out the better.

johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

around here where i live there 3 mx3's

1-me
2-a black 94 mx3 klde turbo. that i boosted
3-and an other stock 94 mx3 that i talked a bit at a light lol

where all going

i will probably be meeting the qc side on the 401 so we can drive up there as a group :P

im so anxious to go there...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

maybe people from pt would come too?
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

awesome! im glad to hear of a few more... just in case you havent seen the F.B page, here is the link - http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 331&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

Ok I know i'm not a regular guy and I may not have been able to help out with the set up of this and everything but I am happy to help out in what ever way any one needs me to thus my boss has said that if any of you guys that come in for rims or tires you guys will get a preferred customer price. As for any one needing me to help I know of where all the Scarborough ppl can meet for the big cruise up depending on if it happens just let me know when you guys want my input and I'm sorry I don't think I can come to the feb meet I want to though bad if any one needs my number to just give me a shout I will give it out
MX3-4U2NV

Post by MX3-4U2NV »

Bigb22 wrote:Ok I know i'm not a regular guy and I may not have been able to help out with the set up of this and everything but I am happy to help out in what ever way any one needs me to thus my boss has said that if any of you guys that come in for rims or tires you guys will get a preferred customer price. As for any one needing me to help I know of where all the Scarborough ppl can meet for the big cruise up depending on if it happens just let me know when you guys want my input and I'm sorry I don't think I can come to the feb meet I want to though bad if any one needs my number to just give me a shout I will give it out
pm'ing you now
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

Bigb22 wrote:Ok I know i'm not a regular guy and I may not have been able to help out with the set up of this and everything but I am happy to help out in what ever way any one needs me to thus my boss has said that if any of you guys that come in for rims or tires you guys will get a preferred customer price. As for any one needing me to help I know of where all the Scarborough ppl can meet for the big cruise up depending on if it happens just let me know when you guys want my input and I'm sorry I don't think I can come to the feb meet I want to though bad if any one needs my number to just give me a shout I will give it out

i will be be contacting you this spring so i can come down and check out some rims and tires.. wanna upgrade to 17s this year

Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

i can set you up with something ill give you a few websites of dealers that we deal with so you can look at some of the rims
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

Bigb22 wrote:i can set you up with something ill give you a few websites of dealers that we deal with so you can look at some of the rims
cool man thanks!

mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

I guess I didn't post the map of the cruise that I thought would be fun to do.............so here it is..............good sized maps...LOL

DEB

New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I think the guy who owns the CTC store in Napenee is a car enthusiast. I know a group of people meet there in the summer. I'll stop by there and see if anything can be arranged for some kind of hook up. Hey here's a good motel. http://www.1164.com/universal/photos/ps ... -motel.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ManduMX6

Post by ManduMX6 »

Considering coming to this :) I have a lot of things planned for the car over the next few months, including a custom paint job, so if the car is in one piece and it has paint on it.. I will come :)
Finch
Supporting Member

Post by Finch »

daninski that hotel looks like a winner... lol

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”