HVAC INDIGLO GUAGES (poll) Speedhut

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: HVAC INDIGLO GUAGES (poll) Speedhut

Post by Mnemonic »

THE GROUP BUY IS BACK ON!!!

Ill be posting in the GB section shortly from then you can email me or Hank your information name address phone etc....
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

so will it be white faced or black, also i take it that the bar is solid or is it striped then to solid, thanks, good job. a mx3 logo might look good on it somewhere.
1993 White gs klze.
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Originally posted by Dali:
so will it be white faced or black, also i take it that the bar is solid or is it striped then to solid, thanks, good job. a mx3 logo might look good on it somewhere.
Looks like the striped bar is in. And as far as an MX-3 logo, I'm not sure we can get that done. But Brian's design includes an "MX-3 silhouette" instead of the generic car that comes with our cluster (and most car HVAC controls). Nice little touch. :2thumbsup:
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
jplar

Post by jplar »

I'm very much in pending price. bfbcards@yahoo.com
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

in pending price? you need the price its 38 US dollars plus shipping information is in the GB section Email me if you have any questions?
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Where are all these people who said they wanted them? Come on hurry up, i started the buy earlier than expected so we can get these made, the panels will be at speedhut either friday or saturday from then we have to wait till i get the rest of the 25 orders i them lower from originally 30 to 25 so that i would be sure we could get them i originally had 32 people intrested and now i only have 12? All the information is posted so Email me if you are in then i will send you your price with shipping and from there either paypal or moneyorders

in short

HURRY UP!

jplar

Post by jplar »

I mean to say interested pending price. Anyways, I got it sent to you.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yep i received glad to have you aboard now someone wanted to know how these will be installed at the moment i cannot say because they are still building the prototype but i will know soon and i will post

chrisboden

Post by chrisboden »

I'm IN at $38 each I can't say no :) Can we do this through paypal or do you need cash, and where do I send it? :) Email me and let me know!

Thanks!
Christopher "Duck" Boden
President/C.E.O.
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup.org
Because the Geek shall inherit the Earth!
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

chris you didnt leave an email just look in the group buy section all the information is there
thanks for the intrest

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”