Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Re: Carlisle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by monty73741 »

hey jarid<p>is putting your car on a train an option<p>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I wanna go too. Hopefully my KLZE will be in by then.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cjthor:

not sure just yet. Just trying to figure out my options. I just really dont want to have to drive miles and miles after sitting on a plane for a couple hours.
<hr></blockquote><p>c'mon fool, I thought we had a road trip planned. Flaked out on me again Perry! J/K man
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

Ok every one read this one after some emails with Mike Deford about opening up an mx3 only class it come down to this!<p>Dave

After each year I look at the numbers and make changes. This year there will not be a class for Miatas alone. Same for any class that does not have enough numbers. Some classes get created some get taken away. It's a hard balance. Believe me when I say that I have been watching the MX-3 and where the numbers are going. It is at the top along with another Mazda, the MP3 and the Mazdaspeed. It will play out. Do me a favor, pass my email on to all your members. if I get a strong support from owners then a change can happen by doing that.

Mike DeFord
Event Manager<p>For people that dont know the last couple of years we have been class with the mx6 and the car owners do the judging. But this year they have highered judges and i was trying to get them to opean up and mx3 only mild,mild-wild, and wild class. The mild class class is for stock cars yes thats right all you stockers out then can still enter and take home a trophy and from there it works on a piont system, you get a piont for every thing you have done(Rims stereo and so on) and that determends what class you go in. 3 trophy per class. I have given mike the link to this site and the yahoo one and if he see a good turn out and a good number of people register before the show we are going to get a class so people please pre register and i think the group name we are going to use this year is m-3spec, Tom or Jeff do you want to back me up on this. One more step for the mx3 :D
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
mazdamaniac

Post by mazdamaniac »

WOW! This topic really took off! There are still 10 weeks to go before Carlisle - I can't imagine the frenzy the week before!
I will be there on Friday and Sunday. I have to work on Saturday.
However, the car will be there without me, one way or another.
I might need some of you to help me out with that. :D I'll formulate some sort of plan.
Its only an hour and a half each way for me (105 miles)...
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

yo jeff..i guard your car.......buying me a new shot gun LOL
jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

anyone comin up from VA interested in driving my ZE up for the show? My roomate just told me she cant do it for me and i'd like to have both cars up for the show :D
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
REKING

Post by REKING »

All the Motels and Hotels in CARLISLE and outside of it are SOLD OUT of rooms for SATURDAY. I toke the last one yesterday in Machinicsburg at the Ramada Limited. I had to get the sweet, the cost was 137$ a night. I hope you guys got rooms. I am driving up on Friday and staying the whole weekend. This is going to be a blast! My car is still getting work done to it. I have lots of new goodies on my baby. You guys will have to come and see. See you all soon and we will get are Mxers together again!
92'MX-3 V6* SHE MY BLUE BABY.
therealstasman
Supporting Member

Post by therealstasman »

Last edited by therealstasman on February 17th, 2009, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

Hey Shaun, i'll drive it, but I need to find out my friend is going to go up there. Once I found out i'll let you know.
fernando

Post by fernando »

there is cople hotels around the show that it is available this is the web site.
http://aolsvc.travelocity.aol.com/hotsdisp.ctl?ht_rr_key=SABRE|16612|N|||16612|Y|16612||CI|USD|May|3|May|4|1|1|Y&ht_misc_key=5|1|Y||MDT|CI|16612|SABRE&ht_pt_key=&list_page=1&search _name=1000%20bryn%20mawr%20rd,%20Carlisle,%20PA&SEQ=104675353112046903032003&LANG=EN&last_pgd_page=hotslist.pgd<p>[ March 04, 2003: Message edited by: fer mx 3 v6 ]</p>
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

Are we all staying & gathering at one hotel? 'cause I'm in.<p>later,
dee Image
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

BUMB
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Hey Mike(zoso) I thought you were gonna look into the hotel situation? Any luck yet?
so far i got
Days inn--$52 a night 1 bed
Pike Motel-$43 a night 1 bed
everything else i see is over $100 a night<p>everyones gonna end up in diff hotels if we dont get on this
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

EZ_4_FUN, mrspanky79...i'm planning on going as well, we should get the Ontario Mx-3'er and maybe a few buffalo Mx3'ers as well an go down as a group...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “MX-3 Meets”