Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
20B-3ROTOR

Re: Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Post by 20B-3ROTOR »

Hi my name is Marlin for the people I didn't get a chance to talk to at the meet. I am from the rx7club. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for inviting us to come out.<P>And for <B>MR. AIRJORDAN</B> I don't know if i talked to you, guess not. Just because one person said something bad about your car doesn't mean we all think that. I drive an 1989 Mazda RX7 (White) and I don't see anything wrong with my car. Why is it that you went home to your internet to talk s--- about us, couldn't you do that there. Or was your car a LITTLE SLOW. I'm not talking about anyone else, I'm just taking about MR. JORDAN'S car, so don't get Offended if you drive the same thing. The difference is you wouldn't talk s---. SO to <B>MR. AIR JORDAN</B> if you are up for a race against an 1989 RX7 you can just email me, it's not to hard. And by the way i am always at the track. And to everyone else sorry to you for taking some of your time to read this. <P>If you want to see my car check out the mx6 page.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mx6.com/boardnew/showthread. ... genumber=1" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx6.com/boardnew/showthread. ... 74121e10ae 5c615a6e&threadid=42595&pagenumber=1</A> <P>Thanks, hope to you guys and girls at the next meet.<p>[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: 20B-3ROTOR ]
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by polak_gino:<BR><STRONG><BR>hey andrew what are u planning to do to your car in the next week</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well I have the Pakeifer front bumper/sideskirts but those aren't going on till the spring.<P>It's something else, hopefully I'll have it for Wednesday or Thursday :)<P>Well it's nothing too special but i'll just leave it for the meet.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i'm interestd in going to the ottawa meet
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Hey Air Jordan, take it easy! I really don't see your comments about the RX-7's necessary. Just because a few people stressed their negative opinion about MX-3's doesn't mean it gives YOU the right to turn around and bash their choice of vehicle, not cool at all.<P>MX-3's and RX-7's are like cousins, they may not look alike, but their still related.<P>To save some respect for all of us, the next time you want to say something mean, please keep it to yourself. I personally don't like looking bad because of other people's opinions.<P>cheers,<BR>Stacey
HEVNSNT

Post by HEVNSNT »

AirJordan, this really has nothing to do with our choice of cars. And yes a CRX is very capable of beating an RX7 (my driving instructor can run circles around me in a CRX and I'm sure he can to you too). if you were at the meet and one of us RX7 guys offended you then I appologize but I'm sure whatever any of us said at the meet was not intended to be offensive but I have a feeling you were not at the meet and you did not read all the posts [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] .
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Well then. Someone's still upset. :( <BR>Well I'm not. That was a great meet on Sunday. You RX-7 guys that I did meet are cool. I'm glad that our PR person AKA MAZDAGIRL hooked you guys up. I was happy to bring along a friend of mine who also had an MX-6. <BR>Thanks again to Stace and crew for going to D&B after for a few beers and celebrating my B-day 30. :eek: Last but not least, thanks to kuruption for the great run that we had in our venture downtown afterwards. I got out of my car and a guy who had seen us on Eglinton asked if we were brothers, as we had the same colour car and matching Altezza's. I looked at him and said "yeah, we are brothers, of the MX-3 persuasion". [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>Andrew, was that you that I passed on 30th yesterday?<P>one
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Yea that was me man, I live like 3-4 blocks away from there just south of Lakeshore.<P>I was just taking a short cut because Brownsline was backed up.<P>I waved but wasnt sure if you saw me.
Ryan_mx-3

Post by Ryan_mx-3 »

so guys do you want to meet this week, i am sooo mad that i could not make it there, but this weekend will be good if we all agree, plus i need some feedback on what i have done <BR>allright well chat to you guys later ....by the way dont let what one idiot says about mx3 get to you guys we all have nive cars and if he needs to try to make him self have a bigger ego then let him brag and he will not even have a civic to ride with..<BR> :D
Yours, truly new guy
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Lets put this thread to rest, look how long it has gotten now.<P>The new thread:<BR><A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 8&t=000284" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =000284</A>
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

k i do understand that we are putting this to rest but i do have one more thing to say, yes i did talk to that guy from the rx7 page and after talking to just him, we are now on the same page, i understand where he is coming from and he understands where i am coming from, just to explain myself i would like to first off start by saying sorry for those i offended but if you look at the beginning of the post EVERYONE had the same reaction as me, it was because of the post being so long and me having to go to work that i did not read to the point where the rx guys came on and explained, that was my initial reaction just like everyone elses, and yes i agree it was just a couple people but what pissed me off about it was EVERYONES first reaction to the idea on their post. so i just wanted to explain myself and say sorry to everyone, thank you :D and just for the record, i know that an rx7 would smoke my car, dont rub it in :p
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Meets”