New Group Buy For a New Bumper by Underground Design!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Sinistral

Re: New Group Buy For a New Bumper by Underground Design!!!!

Post by Sinistral »

Wo calm Down people.. Damnit!!! I made a damn topic.. To have a bumper made by a company.. And I said to people.. Let's make some design if you are not fine with the same as john.. And damn your bashing that damn post.. Why?? Im not talking to everybody.. But just a few of them.. Stop complain.. And Help us to mold a new one if is all that you want!!<p>Fred
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

You copied an already copied bumper, so you have no right to be bothered.[/QB][/QUOTE]<p>Alright bro, lets see pix of your car and we'll all make exact replica's of it. Because you're not inventing anything on your car, you're just taking it from others and putting it on your car. Dood, originality is originality. I think it's 100% fukked up to jack his sytle. :shrug: I WILL loose respect for anyone who buys this bumper if it's made, plain and simple.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Whats the people looking for respect from fixing there car. Its like in high school trying to get respect being an a--hole. **** that I say fix up your ride for your own reason not trying to get respect from local imports with there freaking apc sticker.
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Look Im not copying Any damn bumper.. Is just An Evo Bumper he take from another CAR!! And Im not in High School here ok.. So Like He say I don't need respect I just need to redone my damn bumper Cuz I really need one.. Mine's look horrible...<p>Every ****ing Bumper Out There is a Copy of another Damn Bumper.. So You don't make any point here by saying we gonna copy jade Bumper Cuzz The Evo One is a bumper from Evo..Replica For Civic.. and other car.. So... Stop saying you gonna loose respect for everybody who's gonna have the same one.. Cuz.. I don't have 13 years old.. and I think people here don't mind that.. Respect Respect.. Your A Beautiful Family But it's just a Car ok.. Nothing more..<p>And I live in Quebec Canada.. So jade and my car will never ever see each other.. So..
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

LOL. I can't beleive this Post is still going on. And to anyone who had to read all 3 pages of this, LOL i am sorry u had to go through that. Anyways, Let's start getting a new design going so we can help out sinistral with his bumper. I personaly don't care what new bumper is decided on but if it look's good, then i might be in on the buy. DAVE, BARRY SOMEONE CLOSE THIS<p>AND SINISTRAL. Start a new post for a bumper design. LOL with this post you'll never get anything done. PLEASE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Before this is closed I'm going to put this in.<p>I'm not looking for respect. I copy. I make my car the way "I" want it, and I get **** for it all the time because people don't like it.<p>I'm not ripping ANYONE'S style. I'm wanting to copy a bumper already there. I have lost respect to all those that think John has his own style by molding on some bumper from another car and saying that it is 100% HIS creation. It's only 50% his. He molded it, he put in the hard work, he thought of it too....I envy the dude. The other 50% is whoever designed the EVO bumpers in the first place.<p>And hey, there is nothing to copy on my car, because as of right now everything I have almost all of you do too.<p>I'm not a kid either. I'm not in school. I don't have anything to do with my parents either, so I don't use their money.<p>Whether I get this EVO bumper from Onderground, or the one that mx3vs is making, either way I don't care what you think. This is all being done for me, and the only reason I put my opinion forward in this topic was to try and show you where I am coming from.<p>And, guess what, it's called being human. Having different opinions on the same topic than someone else is normal.<p>Have a great day all, sell ya all in hell!<p>~A :D
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Return to “Appearance”