Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Failed Lambo door group buy...

Post by cjthor »

I will be going to Ontario in a few weeks for work and HOPEFULLY I will have a day where I can go search out Chris and get our stuff. Honestly guys I have asked him like five time to ship ME all the US stuff and I would ship it all out at my own expense. He has yet to respond to those emails...
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Chris will be on here today.Here is a PM from him...

Hey Jarid,

I will be posting on the MX-3 forum later on Thursday, just letting you know so you dont think I am not posting.
Chris and Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Then here is the last post from him on the fiero board about our group buy. My reply is after.

Hey Jarid,

Was not trying to make you out to be the bad guy, was simply saying that the comment was not needed. As for the MX-3 Group buy, progress stopped on those kits because it took soo long for all the payments to come in that we ended up losing money, and a lot of it. Because payments were late, we were not able to pay suppliers on time, and had to use money that was set aside for shipping to pay for the parts. Can't ship any kits without the parts and can't ship the kits when the money is not there. Also, money was lost when we had to ship a kit here and a kit there, instead of all the kits going out at the same time, we lost our discount because of that. As for the MX-3 group buy being started before the fiero hinges, that is correct, but how long did it take for us to get all the payments in and how many times were we promised everyone was ready to pay? We were not about to keep shipping kits out when people that were suppose to pay disappear.

We having been working to get the money to ship the kits, and I will post on the MX-3 forum letting everyone know what exactly is going on, and how we got to this point. I am pretty sure everyone knows the specifics on this disaster of a group buy, so please, lets correspond through email and the MX-3 Forum.

Thanks,
Chris and Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

This group buy was tough pretty much from the beginning. SEVERAL communication issues and "missing" packages made everyone very cautious. How many times were we promised by Kyle and Jessica to give us tracking numbers for packages that dissapeared or got damaged and never made it to their destination? Also I am positive Xtreme was having supplier payment issues before our group buy was even a twinkle in our eyes. Our group buy didnt start til March...
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=269302" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You said yourself Chris that communication was a big issue your company had. If the communication isnt there...how can you expect people to trust your company? Heck still to this day it takes you two weeks to tell me there is no progress....when I can see that you post on other boards but do not respond to my emails..
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
djbxp

Post by djbxp »

Jarid...

I believe it was you that I spoke with last year about XXX-Racing's failed order with Xtreme Doors.
(and lack of refund)

I'm also going to assume that Chris and Kyle are monitoring this forum -
So I would like to know why we didn’t receive our product....?????????????????????????
You Can`t blame it on a group buy as it was for a 300C .....!!!

I have been extremely patient over the last year - and would greatly appreciate my money refunded in whole so I can at least give it back to our customer.

Thank you

Dustin L
XXX-Racing
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Yup it was me. Please contact them thru the email address they have posted to get your issue resolved.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re:

Post by cjthor »

cjthor wrote:Kyle,
Please send me a call tag for my kit so I can send it back to you. I already have it off my car.
Isnt this nuts? Ive been asking for over a year to get my old kit to them and still nothin...LOL... I dunno I was just looking thru 50 pages of crap...
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
djbxp

Post by djbxp »

Tell me about it..
None of the Contact Info I have for them works anymore.....
Anyone have anything that works????
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

pm me your contact info
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)