Official RARE MX-3 photos thread

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Official RARE MX-3 photos thread

Post by fowljesse »

Wow. That's serious. I'm happy with my 22mm.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

kulluminati777 wrote:i believe the front bar is 22mm and the rear bar is 25mm thats what the brochure says a believe :shrug:
where did you get this information or are you able to read japanese?
cWs306

Post by cWs306 »

kulluminati777 wrote:
i believe the front bar is 22mm and the rear bar is 25mm thats what the brochure says a believe :shrug:
where did you get this information or are you able to read japanese?

translator? copy n paste it.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

well what I meant is how can you get the text from the brochure pic into the translator?

And I never noticed the numbers in the brochure either... I just went and pulled mine out of the Mooneggs Warehouse and I see the 25 and 22... so yeah that makes sense. But do you think it would list the front one first? I mean why would whiteline make a 22mm rear bar if the MS one was 25? It seems they would list the front bar first (25) and the rear bar second (22). Also I noticed the part number in my brochure is different front the pic you show. Mine has EA03 34 156 instead of EA03 28 156 in your pic.

dun dun dunnnnn the plot thickens :freak:
Evo_Spec

Post by Evo_Spec »

Mooneggs wrote:well what I meant is how can you get the text from the brochure pic into the translator?

And I never noticed the numbers in the brochure either... I just went and pulled mine out of the Mooneggs Warehouse and I see the 25 and 22... so yeah that makes sense. But do you think it would list the front one first? I mean why would whiteline make a 22mm rear bar if the MS one was 25? It seems they would list the front bar first (25) and the rear bar second (22). Also I noticed the part number in my brochure is different front the pic you show. Mine has EA03 34 156 instead of EA03 28 156 in your pic.
if it's that important and you really want to know just take a picture for me and i'll translate it for you.
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

Mooneggs wrote:well what I meant is how can you get the text from the brochure pic into the translator?

dun dun dunnnnn the plot thickens :freak:
japan reads right to left not left to right i thought so the 22 was first :shrug: that and isnt it more beneficial to beef up the rear bar on a FWD vehicle...whiteline says that on there website, and they dont make a front bar so it would only be thicker then the OEM front...mazdaspeed beefed up front and rear.... :love:
Evo_Spec wrote: if it's that important and you really want to know just take a picture for me and i'll translate it for you.
would you be able to translate the WHOLE thing please :mrgreen: i always wanted to know what all that wind tunnel stuff said....
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

OMG you guys kill me some times.... :) The front bar was 25 the rear was 22... The front was used in the V6 to help understeer thus its MASSIVE size. MazdaSpeed was the only company that made an aftermarket front sway for the MX. I know a couple of old MXers with the Rear MS bars as the fronts were not only a pain to change but kind of unnecessary for most.

BTW I am loving this thread!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

now I REALLY want one!! :D
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

MazdaSpeed quit selling them in like 03' or 04' and last set I saw FS was on Ebay in like 05'. I have not even seen a rear one FS in like 3 years. The front will be nearly impossible to come by but there has to be some out there. I have been looking!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

well as you know (cracks knuckles), impossible is my specialty.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Mooneggs wrote:well as you know (cracks knuckles), impossible is my specialty.
I was actually thinking about buying a 323 / protege rear and modifying the rods :shrug: but then again I have a whitline in the GS and a GTR rear bar in the AWD car, so it it necessary... but if you come across a second set in you travels you know who to call :)

Edit: a THIRD set :)
fillpereira
antispam: No

Post by fillpereira »

Stumbled onto this picture, thought it was cool

kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

that looks so cool!! :love:
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

reminds me of this one:

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Which reminds me of this one:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”