TurboCharger

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: TurboCharger

Post by MrMazda92 »

mazdaspeed23 wrote:Trust me man i understand why everyone is probably pissed off, ha ha but that was not me under that account. Im a s--- load smarter than that, If that was me under that account do you actually think id come on here and post ha ha that would be the dumbest thing ive ever seen.. The last time i was on here was the other day i messaged Daninski
about a Distributor and i think i seen him in my city, If you ask Daninski that does not even sound like me, If that was me and "boosting" my car to 280hp. You actually think id be posting about a disty haha.. No man thats not me..I completely understand why you guys are posting back oh this crappy post. Who ever is posting on my "behalf" on that account, must have been dropped on their head.
Firstly, nobody spends the time to "hack" or more likely bruteforce a forum account that gives them nothing of value...
If you were indeed "hacked", it's more likely you logged into your account at a public place, or somewhere other people had access. Or you have a keylogger, and somebody was bored enough to argue on here for several days about s--- that is straight up unrealistic.

Secondly, you type almost the exact same way as the "hacker". This could be my imagination, but other people noticed it as well. You both ignore capital letters on important words like "I", and you both lack even mediocre punctuation.
I'm not a spelling/grammar Nazi, but these are pretty simple things that offer similarities.

I may be wrong, I also may not be.

If you were hacked, I'm sorry it happened. Good luck, and try PMing moderators, I'm not sure which group has the ability to ban, but I believe almost all do.

If you are doing this in an attempt to rebuild credibility and turn over a fresh leaf... just say it. We are all pretty forgiving, myself included. We won't hold a grudge about ridiculous claims of 280 whp on your car, just don't try to pull one over our eyes unless you're joking. Come on for advice, tips, hints, etc. If there is a topic you genuinely have an understanding of, feel free to input your own experiences and thoughts on the subject. Lord knows, even the most experienced MXer can learn a new trick here and there.

Good luck with your forum experience, no matter which road you choose.

~MM92
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

Im sorry that it may seem that way with the spelling but why would i as you called it "turn over a new leaf" on here?. Its not like im ever going to meet you guys so there's no need for me to start all over. I have no desire to start a fight on an fourm then turn around and make a new account. I have much more important things to do in my time and life then to go through all that trouble and keep creating accounts, and acting like im running from something. So if people do think its a new leaf being turned over im sorry you feel that way..

But like i said before if i could get 280hp from my engine do you really think id be asking about a spark problem or a disty problem?
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
1994 MX-3 GS Swapped ZE (Gone)
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport v8 Magnum
2007 Ford Fusion SE

WORK LOG: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=81232

My MX-3 is nothing without me, and i am nothing without my MX-3
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

This thread must end.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mazdaspeed23

Post by mazdaspeed23 »

agree
Own
1994 MX-3 GS swapped ZE
1994 MX-3 GS Swapped ZE (Gone)
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport v8 Magnum
2007 Ford Fusion SE

WORK LOG: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=81232

My MX-3 is nothing without me, and i am nothing without my MX-3
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I think it's over. money stopped posting as soon as speed23 came by. Odd, but like anyone cares at this point.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Man, how did I miss this thread!
MrMazda92 wrote:Secondly, you type almost the exact same way as the "hacker".
There are some slight similarities, but no, it's far from being the exact same way.

And on other notes, Rx-7's never came supercharged, just turbocharged.

The high-hp N/A KL's actually run upto the 250whp mark; with the exception of the PRM Probe, he's around 280whp, but that engine is a work of art...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey not sure if this is relavant but I just installed a JDM 7 nipple disty with a HEI on my Rolls Kanardly. Using the 'Entabular' tranny I bought off Ebay I'm a little disappointed. My car still just Rolls down one hill and Kanardly make it up the next.

:lol: :oops:
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

The problem is that once, a loooong time ago, someone laughed at one of Dan's jokes and this caused him to imprint the belief that he is funny on his subconscious mind.

That is the worst joke I've heard in 10 years Dan.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

wytbishop wrote:The problem is that once, a loooong time ago, someone laughed at one of Dan's jokes and this caused him to imprint the belief that he is funny on his subconscious mind.

That is the worst joke I've heard in 10 years Dan.

A for effort
A for originality

Agreed?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Could we change the topic to "electric" turbocharger? Obviously this is what he has if he's pushing 280. Geez you guys. You're getting rusty
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
DiaMagus

Post by DiaMagus »

This guy needs to refill his turn signal fluid.
reaper_cory
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by reaper_cory »

hi everyone , about this incredible discussion lol , 40 hp is possible to get without a turbo from a engine that has 190hp ,with the right budget , but 100hp?i reaaaaally dont think so!
that was just a guy trying to get some atencion , and he actualy did it lol
time wasted.
h3xt0r

Post by h3xt0r »

Yeap...
-H3xT0r
kateCapshaw wrote:The moment somebody says to me, "This is very risky," is the moment it becomes attractive to me.
mazpr

Post by mazpr »

Wow, this thread made me black out for about half hour.

By the way the french still got the yellow jersey.
xSocialx

Post by xSocialx »

I simply don't care if I cultivate the activity in this thread a little more, awareness and avoidance of this waste must be raised.

That has got to be the worst, most outlandish conversation I have ever seen in my entire life. I don't care if someones already said it lol

This is like the movie Castaway, in the way that it made me laugh, cry, and come close to throwing an engine block. Moral of the story is that in the end, he got the f*** off the island.

I wish there was some new adjective I could invent do describe the raw stupidity of this simple, simple creature. But until that day, I'll stick with Knob.

Have fun with your 280 horse weenie power you knob.

Return to “Forced Induction”