Josh's AWD Worklog

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
sinix3
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Josh's AWD Worklog updated 09/25/12 for ROB

Post by sinix3 »

i have a quick question about the awd conversion. will it work with a gs? like the v6 turned?
92 mx3 gs klze swap.
"nitrous is like a hot chick with an std you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences"
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

sinix3 wrote:i have a quick question about the awd conversion. will it work with a gs? like the v6 turned?
By the time I did the swap I had converted nearly the entire chassis from the GS. The v6 will not bolt up unfortunately.
sinix3

Post by sinix3 »

fuuuuuuuck:( ok looks like my next project will me a base mx3 XP
92 mx3 gs klze swap.
"nitrous is like a hot chick with an std you know you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences"
mikeetown
antispam: No

Post by mikeetown »

Awesome man. Your one of my MX3 Hero's for sure haha. I just wanted to say though, I think you've done a great job with the exterior styling of your car. It doesn't look to insane but will definately make ppl look over there shourlder and say," what kind of car is that daddy??". hahahaha
mikeetown
93 Black GS - J-spec KLDE, CLEAN CAR
92 Red GS - J-spec K8ZE, stripped interior - Written off
2004 Infinity G35 Track Edition - 6 speed manual
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79142
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Thanks, I will have more updates here very soon. The idea on exterior is keeping it original Mazda parts with subtle changes that most will not if ever notice :) many good things to come....
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

bump for updates 8)
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

bogaut wrote:bump for updates 8)
Oh... This car has been parted and sold... I was convinced months back that BP's were a wast of time and money and real raw power can only be harnessed from an NA KL. In others words boosting cars was cheating, cheep, and an inefficient way of getting power... Furthermore converting a FWD car to AWD was not original nor was it anything to be proud of... Sorry Bo...
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Yep boo to boosted cars....Bp's at that. :mrgreen:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
RobMinhas

Post by RobMinhas »

Yeah all you did was bolt on GTX parts Josh, that takes no skill at all so there is no need to be proud /s
Daninski wrote:This is my MX3. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My MX3 is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My MX3, without me, is useless. Without my MX3, I am useless. I must fire up my MX3 true. I must drive straighter than any Honda driver who is trying to own me. I must own him before he owns me.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

:lol:

I am just Joshin ya... Really my wife of 11.5 years would never let me sell that car with all that I have put into it. Things are happening, just not sure if I want to blast it all just yet. I think the plan is to do a full unavailing in like the next 4 to 6 months. I am doing some interesting things that have been discussed but never really fully done...
bogaut

Post by bogaut »

well its been 4-6 months. UPDATES !
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Fine I will take some photos of it in the next few days... maybe.. Stupid GS project getting in the way.. haha. Well it is near completion so will be able to transition and focus time on the RS more. Still looking like an end of July early AUG when it will be back on the street.
Juans_93_MX3

Re: Josh's AWD Worklog

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Any updates?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Demonic1

Post by Demonic1 »

Josh wrote:
Oh... This car has been parted and sold... I was convinced months back that BP's were a wast of time and money and real raw power can only be harnessed from an NA KL. In others words boosting cars was cheating, cheep, and an inefficient way of getting power... Furthermore converting a FWD car to AWD was not original nor was it anything to be proud of... Sorry Bo...

Car was parted and sold.
Wings on an MX3? What are you thinking?

92 RS BP05
93 GS KLZE
(Previously owned by 2Fazed and then mrMazda92)
zerialz

Post by zerialz »

Demonic1 wrote:
Josh wrote:

Car was parted and sold.
He was just jokin' two threads down from that.. Was it really parted out?

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”