[FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
wytbishop

Re: [FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Post by wytbishop »

I just got mine yesterday and will try to get them on this afternoon. Fouljesse you rock man!
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

Jovian2k wrote:just ordered mine! :D
BTW if anyone likes their visors like they like their women: NOT Slim, then I will be selling my GTS visors once I receive these!
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62806
HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

marcdh wrote:Jesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Are mine on their way yet to sunny N Ireland?
Yes :D
It took a long time for them to get to Canadialand, so I don't know how long they'll journey to your Emerald Isle.
Grab a Guinness, and a red-haired girl to bide the time.
Speaking of which, I'm in the 2007 Guinness Book of World Records for fire breathing :shrug:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Always thought you might be full of hot air Jesse, lol :)

Edit: Well I thought it was funny,,,,,,,:(
Jesse is this you? http://shivavista.controlledburnreno.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.controlledburnreno.com/galle ... temId=2985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edit again. Ok I found it; In August 2007 the record for the biggest fire breathing pass was set at the Burning Man festival in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada. A single breath was passed to 21 people before the flame went out.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

It was funny :lol: especially since I've been accused more than once of making things up, or exaggerating, since my truth is stranger than fiction. I know you weren't accusing, but when people do, I take it as a compliment. It's a full time job collecting experiences.
I did play my fire Devil Sticks at Shiva Vista. It was a great venue. The fires in the pic shot, and danced to music. It wasn't far from where we made the record (at The Thunderdome, just like in the movie, fighting and all).

I was actually part of the "Ocean of Fire". It was the most firebreathers ignited at the exact same time. I was #21 of 84, and my buddy, who I taught fireblowing that day in exchange for computer help, was #22. It was suposd to be 1 giant fireball, but there were too many of us, so we did 3 lines. My effort was too much, and I kept burning the person across from me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrlF_JvFNCA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sadly, a bad car accident that re-arranged my face left scars in my lips, so I can't get my spray pattern right, and may never be able to blow fireballs again.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
s1zzl3

Post by s1zzl3 »

god those slim visors r way to sexxy!
if u still got any ill take a set off ur hands
let me know!
thanks
s1zzl3 & s1 Designs 2009
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312320
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks!
I'm having more made!
I'm out of town for 2.43 weeks, though. I will get back into production, though :)
rece

Post by rece »

please let me know what I need to do to get a set of black ones. I am interested.

Thanks
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

fowljesse wrote: Sadly, a bad car accident that re-arranged my face left scars in my lips, so I can't get my spray pattern right, and may never be able to blow fireballs again.
Hi This is fireballs, I'm willing to give you a second chance. lol
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Okay. I'll give you another chance. :P
Unfortunately, the black ones are coming along slowly, because it will take me a couple of hours to buff out each one. However, I can get black Plexiglass, and make new ones, for about the same price as the smoked ones...
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

soooo long for black :P, why oh why must i make myself belive black will look sooo much sexier :P
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

This may be silly of me... but why can't we paint the smoked ones black? Lol....
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Mine was suppose to be a PM. Sorry :oops:

Edit. Jesse why not include the sanding cloth. Most would enjoy polishing up their own visors. You include such lovely instructions :love:
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I just got a new batch! I'll contact everyone who expressed interest, who hasn't gotten them, but feel free to contact me, to get them sooner!
I'm about to break even!
rece

Post by rece »

I would like a set, please pm me your info.

Thanks
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”