tmac4t4's '94 mx3 gs k8

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!

what motor for the swap?

klze
58%
klde
17%
de/ze
17%
k8 turbo
4%
k8 turbo
4%

Total votes: 24

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: tmac4t4's '94 mx3 gs k8

Post by fowljesse »

Usually I don't condone painting the interior, but with yours, I think it would look good if you took the cloth off the doors, and rear panels, and painted that part to match.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

im glad im not the only one that was thinkin that :D
ImageImageImageImage
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

so you guys were probably wondering why my arm-rest was missing from those pics. it was busted up pretty good and had a huge crack down the center, which kept pinching my arm everytime i tried to use it, so i decided to re-do it.
i still had some fibreglass/resin kickin around so i caked it on, a little bit of bondo to fill in some holes, and this is what ive come up with so far...its ALOT stronger now
I have still yet to decide what i want to do with it when its done, whether to paint it black, green to match the dash, or i was even thinking of wrapping it in some leather or something..IDEAS ANYONE?
ImageImageImageImage
Savin

Post by Savin »

I'd say go green with it. It'll accent the other painted interior well.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
TOOgreezy

Post by TOOgreezy »

lool i didnt even notice it was missing until rightt now
id say go black with a little bit of green if u can
[1996 Mx-3 GS]
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

so yesterday this old man decided to singnal and change lanes without looking, i had to floor it to try and get past him, i was able to save the drivers side of my car. I cant say the same for my bumper/rim..he managed to BARELY clip my back end..luckily i can buff out the bumper, but he scratched up my rim, and i didnt notice till today but he also peirced my sidewall a little bit..there was more damage to his lil kia rental car so i milked the guy for cash on the spot and left..now im thinkin i shoulda listened to the old guy and went through insurance..coulda got me some new wheels :shrug:..on another note i havent been able to get much more done to the mx..ive been spending the last few days helping out a buddy with his 96 mx3..he wants to get it all nice to put up for sale, its a v6 5spd with ONLY 130,000km!!
ImageImageImageImage
TOOgreezy

Post by TOOgreezy »

tmac4t4 wrote:so yesterday this old man decided to singnal and change lanes without looking, i had to floor it to try and get past him, i was able to save the drivers side of my car. I cant say the same for my bumper/rim..he managed to BARELY clip my back end..luckily i can buff out the bumper, but he scratched up my rim, and i didnt notice till today but he also peirced my sidewall a little bit..there was more damage to his lil kia rental car so i milked the guy for cash on the spot and left..now im thinkin i shoulda listened to the old guy and went through insurance..coulda got me some new wheels :shrug:..on another note i havent been able to get much more done to the mx..ive been spending the last few days helping out a buddy with his 96 mx3..he wants to get it all nice to put up for sale, its a v6 5spd with ONLY 130,000km!!
i think cash is usually better than going through all the insurance stuff because that way nothin goes on your record @ all
did u get enough to fix everything tho?
[1996 Mx-3 GS]
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

:crying: :crying: :crying: forgive me father, for i have sinned...
http://barrie.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles ... dZ69965130" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage
Savin

Post by Savin »

:( Why must you do it?
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

money's tight...*sigh* im gona miss this car :(
but for the record,,ive already turned 2 people down because i didnt feel they would actually take care of the car.
ImageImageImageImage
Savin

Post by Savin »

I say try to sell to someone on here. That way, when you have money again, you might be able to buy it back. Well, it only works if the person wants to sell it back, lol.
Also, don't sell to any random person unless they show up in an mx-3 to look at it. Then you can inspect their's and see if it was maintained. You'll be able to tell if the person is worthy. :D
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

haha id like to see someone off here buy it..then i can keep tabs on whats bein done to it..nothin worse than babyin a car to sell it to some kid fresh outa highschool who cant find a dipstick
ImageImageImageImage
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Alpine CDA 9813 FTW.

Loved that deck, had it for years!
jbud1291

Post by jbud1291 »

wow man sorry to hear u have to sell it :( . i really like ur car it has the nice clean look and hopefully someone on here will buy it
93 GS SE - Raspberry metallic. K8 - 2 1/4in exhaust w/Magnaflow street series muffler, Custom intake, Kyb Gr2's w/Apex springs, Full kenwood audio - SOLD
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

so i was offered 700 bucks today..thats almost as tempting as the 98 caviqueer i was offered as a trade..NOT! :freak:

* for the record i am unable to post a [FS] thread for some unknown reason..so if anybody is at all interested just pm me*
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”