Failed Lambo door group buy...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey,

The kit is being dropped off at our shop tomorrow from the welders and will be shipping tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey Everyone,

The kits were delivered to us today from the welders, however they were delivered to late to get shipped out today. I just returned from the shop as we stayed later to get the Non-90 Degree Kit we had welded installed on our Test MX-3. So, here is the video of the kit with the Fender On. I have also posted a video of the kit with the fender off so you can actually see the kit in action. And, I have posted some pictures of the kit installed on the car up close, and yes, the pictures were taken before all of the bolts were put into place.

We have Jarids kit finished and now ready to ship so we will be getting that out tomorrow if the shipping places are open (may not be able to due to the holiday), but if that is the case, we will drop it of on Saturday so it leaves first thing Monday.

So, please let me know if you have any questions or comments and I will be happy to answer them. I am happy to say that we are now ready to proceed with finishing this group buy. I again apologize for the delays, its just that we wanted a kit that worked flawlessly for everyone in the group buy.

Now on with the videos and pictures. Please note that the shop Heater was running when the videos were taken so they are a little on the loud side.

cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Badass!! Looks good. One question. It looks like the bolts line up but any specific reason why all the bolts arent in?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

bgracing wrote:And, I have posted some pictures of the kit installed on the car up close, and yes, the pictures were taken before all of the bolts were put into place.
No more MX-3.
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Sorry for the confusion, as I stated I took the picture before I had installed all of the bolts. All of the slots line up with the bolt holes in the frame for a perfect fit.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey Kyle,
Did this ship yesterday?
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Instead of PM'ing you all back that have messaged me I'll post here. I havent received a tracking number or an update from Kyle yet. When I do I will definitely let you all know. I want this group buy completed as much as you all do. Thanks for your patience.
JP
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
bgracing

Post by bgracing »

Hey,

The kit was dropped off on Saturday at the shippers as I said it would be.

Furthermore, if everyone is restless to get this group buy done, then lets do it. We have all of the kits ready to go. Jarids kit has been shipped as someone requested that he get one to test first (although the kit has already been tested on an MX-3 and we have posted videos to prove it).

So, I have no problems with getting this group buy going and shipping out kits once money is received. However we were told that Jarid would get the first test kit for "real world testing" yet the person that suggested this is no longer in on the group buy.

Therefore, talk to Jarid, if you do not want to wait any longer, we would be happy to accomodate this. Just want to make sure everyone is happy and if there are people with deadlines we want to make sure they have their kits in time.

Thanks,
Kyle Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Might be a stupid question, but to install this, do I have to drill any more holes, or is it just bolt-on plug n play?

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
hharb

Post by hharb »

I want one :(
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

bgracing wrote:1) You will have to extend the wires yourself, however, we provide you with everything you need to do this.
hey. this was refering to wires for speakers and whatnot. i'd forgotten about this. what exactly are you providing? thanks.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

nope-mx3 wrote:Might be a stupid question, but to install this, do I have to drill any more holes, or is it just bolt-on plug n play?

-n
no extra holes.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

I PM'd everyone with a deposit. If you dont want to wait for me to install a kit youre more than welcome to send your final payments to kyle. Money orders ARE PREFERRED.
Jarid Perry
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
o0loopy0o

Post by o0loopy0o »

ovendenk, i believe they are supplying extra wire and stainless steel loom for a nice finish.
magiccowinuse

Post by magiccowinuse »

:evil: DAMN IT...I have to wait until friday to get the money...I want them now although i have no engine in my car :lol:

Is there anyway i can call up on friday and give you guys a credit/debit card #?
1994 1.6L White MX-3 - Daily Driver
1995 Red MX-3 -Project

Return to “Appearance”