//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
cb2big4u

Post by cb2big4u »

man babyblue. thats a damn good thought. lol :wink: :wink:
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Sweet, this gets better and better. Now I can keep my J-spec lip. 8)
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

so this buy is basicly everything minus the turbo?
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
mx34u2nv

Post by mx34u2nv »

baby blue, did you build your engine all yourself? or did you send it away? I am interested in a kit, just having a hard time finding someone to make my ze tougher to with stand more boost. like 10 to 12 psi. Thats all I want......
Full fx designs body kit, Apex lowering springs tokico struts, walbro fuelpump, klze, 17" sachhi wheels, b'm short throw shifter, ractive frount and rear tower bars, kl36 ecu. all for sale....pending
ChrisG3

Post by ChrisG3 »

Since my exhaust had to be modified to get a KLZE to fit, will this be a direct bolt in for the KLZE, KLDE or the normal V6?? Let us know, since I am sure I'll probably want/get one. Also, is the innercooler a custom item or would one from another turbo'd vehicle work??

Chris
mazdababe

Post by mazdababe »

any word on a date?....ill be the first in line...
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Kokiriwave wrote:so this buy is basicly everything minus the turbo?
well like Abe said, the base kit is intercooler piping, exhaust piping and intercooler. As for the other parts these would have to be arranged with Abe if you want them or buy them seperatly
mx34u2nv wrote:baby blue, did you build your engine all yourself? or did you send it away? I am interested in a kit, just having a hard time finding someone to make my ze tougher to with stand more boost. like 10 to 12 psi. Thats all I want......
I had the bottom end built with my parts (meaning just labor) by a local shop and did the rest myself.
ChrisG3 wrote:Since my exhaust had to be modified to get a KLZE to fit, will this be a direct bolt in for the KLZE, KLDE or the normal V6?? Let us know, since I am sure I'll probably want/get one. Also, is the innercooler a custom item or would one from another turbo'd vehicle work??
Chris
This should be bolt on for any k-series engine, some minor modification would have to be done depending the intake you got (k8, klze straight, klze curve)
Why did you have to mod the exhaust for the klze ? nothing in the exhaust should have to be modded
mazdababe wrote:any word on a date?....ill be the first in line...
date huh ? hmm well this question is probably the most frequant question so far. I have to mod the piping for stock bumper (give me a week or 2 since I'm ni the middle of mid terms and don't have much time right now)
then I'll send them to Abe. Then he has to build them (aournd 15-20 days) then they'll be up for sale.
Maybe when the first kit will come out, a group buy will be organise by Pakfeifercanada (Oscar) since he's the north american distributor !

hope this answer some of your questions
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Well not quite the Northamerican distributor,

But yes the Canadian distributor!

Abe, Steve and myself have been speaking in regards to the details surrounding this project. I will post info in regards to the availability as soon as the first prototype (including IC piping) is ready.

I personally think the best option is to have a complete kit made including the turbo, wastegate and some, although these details are still being worked on.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

slowmx3 wrote:
Nd4SpdSe wrote:Just curious, is the turbo only being driven off of 1 bank of cylinders or is it working with the exaust of all 6?
Didn't you look at the pictures?? Its pretty obvious...
Not really, I looked again at the pictures and have no idea on what's leading to what, it just looks like a bunch of pipes to me.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Not really, I looked again at the pictures and have no idea on what's leading to what, it just looks like a bunch of pipes to me.
I agree, unless you know whats going on, its confusing a bit.

Yes, it is coming from all 6 exhaust ports
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

guys look at the second pic I posted on page 1
they sit exactly the same as the engine bay, maybe it'll be more easier to understand
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

does front crossmember bar need to be modified?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

i am in for hotpipes, possibly coldpipes but not if i have to cut up my MS bumper.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

mitmaks wrote:does front crossmember bar need to be modified?
yes it does
Gro Harlem wrote:i am in for hotpipes, possibly coldpipes but not if i have to cut up my MS bumper.
not sure about that one, I still have to check with my friend's mazdaspeed, but if it'll fit stock bumper I don't see why it shouldn't fit the MS
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
claude matte

Post by claude matte »

so when are they available im down for that do you have a price locked it yet
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3mazda
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3346603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; new pics

Return to “Forced Induction”