Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Fahzie

Re: Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Post by Fahzie »

Front valve cover? I'd buy that, email me @ fazdaze25@hotmail.com
Todd Lambert<BR>ZE powered PGT
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoSpringsMx-3:<BR><B>You still have the rear spoiler? any pics? whats the condition? how much?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes I still have the rear spoiler. Sorry no pics. It is red and in very good condition. $95 including shipping is the price.
92RedGS

Post by 92RedGS »

wondering if you have the small circular black plastic housing for the radiator cap and if so about how much. if it helps i can scan a diagram of my engine i got from the mazda dealer with the part numbers for the whole cooling system.
92RedGS :)<BR>I'm Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. Say aren't you the guy from the Village People?

Post by Guest »

do you still have the interior rear view mirror?<P>------------------<BR>-------------------------<BR>1992 Mazda Mx-3 GS<BR>Brilliant Black<BR>1.8L DOHC V-6 5 Speed<BR>-------------------------
GregW-92GS

Post by GregW-92GS »

Im wanting to switch from auto to manual trans. If its still there let me know what you want for the entire assembly (shifter/linkage/tranny). Thanks
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 92RedGS:<BR><B>wondering if you have the small circular black plastic housing for the radiator cap and if so about how much. if it helps i can scan a diagram of my engine i got from the mazda dealer with the part numbers for the whole cooling system.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm sorry the cooling system is gone.<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nefarius:<BR><B>do you still have the interior rear view mirror?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes I do. $20 Sound Good? E-mail me at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mazdaracer92:<BR><B>hi, just wanted to know if it is five speed or auto ,if manual how much for the complete shifter?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I would go $50 for the complete shifter. E-mail me at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GregW-92GS:<BR><B>Im wanting to switch from auto to manual trans. If its still there let me know what you want for the entire assembly (shifter/linkage/tranny). Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I do have everything I would sell the complete package for $500. <BR>
pelado

Post by pelado »

Did you sell the passenger door? <BR>If not, then how much?<BR>I just need the sheet metal.<BR>Thanks!
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pelado:<BR><B>Did you sell the passenger door? <BR>If not, then how much?<BR>I just need the sheet metal.<BR>Thanks! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I do have the passenger door I will sell it for $150 including shipping. <P>
lee20GS

Post by lee20GS »

do you have the rear calipers, are they in good shape. how much for the left rear or how much for both<BR>Thank You<BR>LeeH
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

PURPLE MX-3. I have alloy rims, 15" from a94 GS and stock tires, all in good shape.. email me at sonicxtacy02@Hotmail.com for details/pics.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lee20GS:<BR><B>do you have the rear calipers, are they in good shape. how much for the left rear or how much for both<BR>Thank You<BR>LeeH</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do have the rear calipers. Lets say $100 for both.
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Sounds like you've pretty much raped the car!... Any chance in you still having the rear bumper (Cover only), and/or left or right front fenders? If so, how much?<BR>blik_mik@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”