2005 Missisauga Meet

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

jeff...... i hope your gonna be there with mx3.com decals
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

cdngrl420 wrote:ok i can go to the meet thank god but im having car problems so hopefully someoen can boost my car if it dies out there
Don't worry, my car is really acting up, but i'm still gonna do the drive.

This definitely means I need a boost at the time of departure, so your not alone!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

ha well i was gunna try to come before work but some girl who just got her lisence last week smashed into my car lastnight.........not too bad but still not drivable

next time guys
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Thats horrible! I hope everything/everyone is ok!
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

Well, i must say that there was a pretty good turnout! 33-34 mx3s, 4 mx-6s, and like 4 proteges. Still, there were people who didn't get a chance to come out, like Good_glory, MX3grl, and DavidOS, Relisys_2000, wow I could probably go on, but you know :D Next time guys, next time. Glad to have met everyone that i met! I was pretty impressed, everyone seemed prety cool. Anyhoo, Lundys Tims tonight around 8! :) My god I'm tired. I'm gonna go have a nap. :)
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

good_glory wrote:ha well i was gunna try to come before work but some girl who just got her lisence last week smashed into my car lastnight.........not too bad but still not drivable
next time guys
OH NO ! ! !
Now I feel bad, I was gonna rag all over you for not showing up either. I meant to ask Joe where you were but missed the chance. You're OK though??, right??...no broken body parts or anything. Hope the other girl's got good insurance. Hope your back on the road soon. Maybe you'll be mobile in time for the Beach Bash.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

jschrauwen wrote:
good_glory wrote:ha well i was gunna try to come before work but some girl who just got her lisence last week smashed into my car lastnight.........not too bad but still not drivable
next time guys
OH NO ! ! !
Now I feel bad, I was gonna rag all over you for not showing up either. I meant to ask Joe where you were but missed the chance. You're OK though??, right??...no broken body parts or anything. Hope the other girl's got good insurance. Hope your back on the road soon. Maybe you'll be mobile in time for the Beach Bash.
you can still rag all over her ..... i know i will !!! :? well no... accidents are no fun

im going over there tonight or tomoro to take a damage report [hope my *ex* rims are ok :( ]
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

haha yeah its a pain in the butt i jusssst finished the suspension and all that earlier this week and you'll be happy to know my tensioner noise was gone. just bad luck i guess

but, in the interest of keeping on topic.......... :D
sounds like a missed a really good meet
anyone have pictures?

ps joe i think my/your rims will live
phredren

Post by phredren »

I made it out today and saw some cool cars. I had to drive my Contour because I couldn't get my fun car (the "Festiva") insure in time... which sucked. Hopefully we can set up another meet later this summer, this time we can include all Mazdas! That location was perfect, as was the weather today!

By the way, there was a 323GTX there... I was the only guy that realized what it was and the only guy who went up and talked to the owner (who was really cool I might add). You should all be ashamed of yourself for not noticing one of the most popular and rare Mazdas :P I guess you were too busy talking about your fancy pants KLZEs and such. :lol:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

phredren wrote:By the way, there was a 323GTX there... I was the only guy that realized what it was and the only guy who went up and talked to the owner (who was really cool I might add). You should all be ashamed of yourself for not noticing one of the most popular and rare Mazdas :P I guess you were too busy talking about your fancy pants KLZEs and such. :lol:
Ya, i noticed it but he didn't stay long, I wanted to check it out but I was mingling with everyone else...lotsa people I haven't seen in a while.
The meet turned out great, glad to see everyone who came!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Oh ya...I was floored with the number of people who made the effort and came out. I was totally blown away when someone told me there was someone from the States...wicked... 8)
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

but, in the interest of keeping on topic..........
sounds like a missed a really good meet
anyone have pictures?

pics posted in images/vids forum
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

I did end up making it out. I was a little late tho. I was in Sauble Beach all weekend so as soon as I got home I jumped in the mx and headed down. Not alot pf ppl there when I got there, maybe 12 or something, but it was still a good meet. At the end of the meet I ended up trading my seats with the guy from Chicago hahaha.....took them apart right in the lot..what a pain in the a-- that was :lol: By the way how was the 13 hour drive home???? I wanna see more pics too,,there were soem ppl there taking some crazy pics now lets see them!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Devlin

Post by Devlin »

msequence

Post by msequence »

kool someone grabbed the a-- of my six.. like in the pictures.. hehe
Green Metallic Sparkle 1994 KLZE Mazda Mx6 - Show car / 1992 KLZE - MS08 MX3 - Daily driver

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”