San Antonio, Texas anyone?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
RanMan

Re: San Antonio, Texas anyone?

Post by RanMan »

I can't wait! I just installed some subs and an amp in Zoom24's (aka Frogchick) car. I had 2 JL audio 10W-1 speakers sitting in my closet for about a year. I removed the system from my truck a few months back and had the Fosgate Punch amp just sitting in the closet also. I figured, "what the hell". I hooked it all up and MY GOD, it ROCKS! I just need to do something to keep the hatch from rattling....good luck on that (have not tried anything just yet). It is probably the liscence plate or something. At any rate, I hope to see all of you at the Drag Wars on the 18th!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Oh yeah, I do not have the money to buy the stickers for everyone (seeing as how I just got laid off). Sorry guys/gals. Perhaps someone else can come through on that?
mxcess

Post by mxcess »

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Ranman. I don't know what kind of work you do, but we are looking for workers at my job in Wx. If you want to e-mail me and I will give you the details. C-ya soon, Robert.<BR>Btw- The pay is reasonable, start out at $10.- and top is around $14.hr.
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

ah!!!! i took my car into the shop and they said i needed new brake pads, rotor, dist. cap, valve cover, the list goes on. oh well, i won't have my windows tinted in time for the meet but it SHOULD be running perfect.<P>btw. i took it in for them to check out my cv joints...<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten

Post by Guest »

<p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited August 30, 2001).]
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

yeah, i'll be there! i bought the parts and delivered them to the shop today and they said it SHOULD be done by tomorrow. the guy acted like i was stupid when i told him i hadn't ordered a valve cover yet. he never mentioned it to me and we talked atleast twice today about what i needed to pick up. i figure they can order some of the parts.<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
02 Protege DX Retired
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

can everyone who is coming to the meet please post it here. i wanna know how many mx-3 are gonna be there, and this is easier than counting the posts up.<P>btw. someone mentioned bringing old parts to swap/sell to eachother. please post if you have anything to swap/sell.<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
02 Protege DX Retired

Post by Guest »

RanMan

Post by RanMan »

From what I counted a few days ago (by the posts), if everyone who said that they would like to go actually goes, then there will be 11 MX-3's total (me and Zoom24 count as one). I can only hope that 11 cars will show up, but if only a few show, then that will be cool too. Can't wait...only a few more days. Time to break out the Armor All, sponge/bucket, wax, and Buffer! It's almost SHOW time (well, show off to everyone that is coming to the meet). OH YEAH!!!

Post by Guest »

RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Well, I don't know how it is in Utah, but I assure you getting the air conditioning fixed is the best thing you could have done before coming to Texas. We went last year when it was about 112 (or something like that)...it was a record heat, plus with all the concrete, it was a scorcher!!! Dress in shorts and T-shirt or you will regret it! Bring some SERIOUS sun screen too. I used SPF 40 (spray-on Coppertone) and did not have any problem last year.

Post by Guest »

-=deathtrap-mx3=-

oh yeah! my car is fixed! i won't have my dark-as-legal-tint but oh well. no joke about bustin' all the comsmetics out! my car needs it!<P>yeloboy, i can't wai to see ur new body work!<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
02 Protege DX Retired
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Yeah, I have been to OK. Not much cooler up there. The polishing will be happening very soon. I will probably start tomorrow. It is raining right now, so I want to make sure the roads are dry before washing and waxing.
ecfreal

Post by ecfreal »

hey y'all southern buds<BR>i know iam not even close to where y'all gonna be but dang this meet sounds interesting...sux for me to live up north in canada...i like to set something up...<P>anyways just wanted to give u all a shout and say have fun..and take pics so u can post it or make a site for us all to enjoy the ever growing MX3 community<P>take care<BR>your northern friend<BR>

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”