//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i cant believe none of you guys will pick up your phone and call the police. You do know if they get several calls about them they will do something
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

hey oscar, send me abes information so i can contact him. this is absolute bull s---, i will try to get something going when i have a day off every two weeks. was there any compensation that you were offering us as well?
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

well im glad to see everyone gave up on this, i was just on msn with abe ( mmi_performance@hotmail.com ) said it wasnt him and as soon as i asked him a question he said he was running late and logged off. now im getting beyond pissed with this. oscar is never heard from, never did receive any information or compensation from him. micheal at urban imports blocked my email and wont answer the phone when i call and i finally got ahold of abe only to have him run away. so it looks like all three of them have gone into hiding on this matter. now honestly is there no one in this buy that does not live close to these guys in the states.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Dali wrote:well im glad to see everyone gave up on this, i was just on msn with abe ( mmi_performance@hotmail.com ) said it wasnt him and as soon as i asked him a question he said he was running late and logged off. now im getting beyond pissed with this. oscar is never heard from, never did receive any information or compensation from him. micheal at urban imports blocked my email and wont answer the phone when i call and i finally got ahold of abe only to have him run away. so it looks like all three of them have gone into hiding on this matter. now honestly is there no one in this buy that does not live close to these guys in the states.
Man I asked the same thing, Pakfeifer Canada's site is even down now , I was partially reimbursed with products , almost 2 years later , but I still think this whole thing is a crock , I can't believe 1 friggin' member can't go check out this situation for us. I know If I were close enough I'd be down there in a heartbeat to help you guys,
And BTW calling the authorities in matters like this usually doesn't get much resolved , although this is a felony , a face to face confrontation usually gets more in order than a call from the Police , SADLY..
Dali , let me know if I can do anything to help you .
Thanks
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Dali
Supporting Member

Re: //***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

Post by Dali »

oscar never did try to settle anything with me and when i asked about a hood he wanted full price on it...what ever did happen to oscar phoning the authorites anyways, he called and nothing else was said. again abe shut down and ran when i got ahold of him on msn, micheal still has not got back to me, so close to filling a case against them. am i the only one that didnt get some sort or compensation?
1993 White gs klze.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Question.. why havent you guys sued?? ...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Yes, the pakfeifer Canada site is down ( Im sure it doesnt take a genius to figure out why).

Yes, I phoned Abe's local police dept and filed a complaint with the agency in charge of internet fraud a while ago. What that boiled down to was this was a civil matter and not criminal. So in esence, the only choice was to file a lawsuit.

Now, in order to file a law suit, I would either have to travel to his city of residence, or file one locally here in toronto which would yield absolutely nothing. In either case, If you guys actually take a momment and think logically about it, you would quickly realise that the COSTS involved in mounting such a case far outweigh any compensation. That is, if Abe were found guilty, there is NO GUARANTEE that he would pay anyways... he hasnt until now why would he then? Not only that, I tried to arrange a deal where I get the contact of the manufacturer in exchange for his dis-involvement from here. Even that was too much for Abe.

What was the result???? EVERYONE TOOK A HIT OF $300 give or take... Tommy from England settled on a loss of approximately $450. Some of you did not get a BOV or wastegate, thats about the $300-$400. One guy lost his deposit. I lost my kit plus several thousands which I needed to reimburse back to some of you that were left high and dry.

En fin, suing get us no where.

WRT the hood. I don't remember you approaching me for it. Was it for the inverted or OEM style?

Ive posted everything over and over. I will stop responding to this thread as there are no new developments and I don't see anything new developing. If there is any news, I will update. But as it stands, I no longer get a response from Urban Imports or abe.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

well i was after a inverted hood but you said you could not budge on the price so i picked up a used one since.

as for abe i would pay someone to visit him now just so i get some satisfaction out of this.

If someone off this buy has some parts that they are not going to use i will buy them, still looking for a intercooler, bov, fans, oil line, t-clamps, ive picked up the rest of the stuff allready that i did not get.
1993 White gs klze.

Return to “Forced Induction”