//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Turns out Oscar did follow up with his word ,
Atleast I ended up with something in the end of this fiasco

Thanks Oscar
Kris -
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I was just about to post and see if you recieved it; good to know it arrived.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

hey oscar, i need to know what size the intercooler was supposed to be so i can order one.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I don't think i was ever told what size they would be. I did not measure the ones I received way back when... Have you tried going through the 43 pgs and see if it was posted ( not like you would want to).

Let me take a look and see if I can come up with something. There are some guys with the IC's here, I'm sure they can post up the dim's..
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

there was never any size mentioned, if someone can post up the all the size's i would appreciate it, thanks.
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Dali wrote:there was never any size mentioned, if someone can post up the all the size's i would appreciate it, thanks.
Mine measures 6 3/8 inches tall...25 1/4 inches wide not counting inlet and outlet.(from the flat parts not the angled ones)...28 1/4 with in and outlets.. And 2 1/2 inches thick. The great thing about mine though is the nice dent in the bottom that a certain someone wouldn't respond to me about!

Image[/img]
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

thanks for the help, needless to say im not very impressed in how this ended...and the fact that nobody close to the shop in the states did anything to pressure abe. if i was closer i would have paid him a visit along time ago.
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Dali wrote:thanks for the help, needless to say im not very impressed in how this ended...and the fact that nobody close to the shop in the states did anything to pressure abe. if i was closer i would have paid him a visit along time ago.

Well I put more on Oscar than I do Abe. For all I know Oscar got all the parts and just sold them else where. I mean I didn't give Abe any money I gave it to Oscar. He was supposed to insure we all got what we paid for. The fact that Oscar could go to Europe but not North Carolina also kinda bothers me. It just seems he coulda done a little more to get things accomplished.
1992 GS ZE swap 94 dash swap drilled and slotted rotors full ceramic pads CS SS clutch and brake lines KL-36 ecu zx-2 tokico struts eibach springs short shifter Tenzo exhaust Hi flow cat 2.5 in piping
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Yeah , much more should have been done , I'm in no way satisfied how this turned out , It was very poorly handled, but at least I got something ..

Screw people who screw people ... :x
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Can someone tell me what size blow off valve should be used with kit? It didn't specify in the BB room. And the Greddy type S it was supposed to come with is apparently no longer in production. So what should I use?
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Any Blow off Valve should work for your application , Just make sure it has the same flange , most are adjustable , so you shouldn't run into any problems , I would run a SSQV = Super Sequential Valve It has 2 actuators one for low boost and one for high so it always lets trapped air out and doesn't cause surges .

Kris-
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
slimmyslim1420

Post by slimmyslim1420 »

Yea I was looking at a HKS SSQV. I just wasn't sure if it would work or not. I know they make universal flanges and such I guess I just need to check my piping. Its just been sitting in a box since I got it basically, till I can get the rest of the parts to finish it.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Keep us updated , but update it out of this god forsaken thread please .. This thread makes me sick
Kris-
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

looks like there will be no more updates from oscar, he posted as it looks like nothing else is coming.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Dali wrote:looks like there will be no more updates from oscar, he posted as it looks like nothing else is coming.
Yeah well , I kinda figured that would happen like a year ago , I can't believe noone near The Carolinas will take a ride down for us ..... REDICULOUS
02 Subaru Impreza OBS

Return to “Forced Induction”