//***v6 turbo kit in production...yes!!! for the mx-3***\\

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Its normal for sellers to charge the paypal fee. I alwyas pay or and if they dont ask, I offer to pay it.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

how do you charge the paypal fee? i hate that thing it can be a lot
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

Infinity wrote:how do you charge the paypal fee? i hate that thing it can be a lot
what it was he told me one price & since i wanted a record of the money i was sending to him, i wanted to use pay pal so the price had to be raised. i had a sale i made a mistake on today when it settled, i missed telling my sellers that there was an a home warranty. so i opened up my pocket & paid the 355 dollars. I just dont think you should post a price on your web site & then say, oh you want to pay securely & have a record of your transaction. it going to cost you, because i didnt include paypal fees in the price or even disclose it on his web site. IN my industry thats called baiting & switching.
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Oscar you want to know why I started flaming you ? Well first off you said you had a set of pipes to send me , if you backtrack on the posts you will actually see the actual email posted here .. Ok so if you had them what happened to them you still have them and you never sent them ?

Oh and the other reason I started posting on here , I've emailed you and have not received an answer.. Yes I am saying you never emailed me back, so how can you come on here and say that I'm an jerk for flaming you , when you have done nothing to help me .. I have been more than patient for a long time , I'm a good guy you can ask any guy that has ever dealt with me , So I'm not normally cranky , but you have to understand I lost a substantially lardge amount of money and it's kinda hard to keep my mouth shut. If you want to talk through email about this matter further , Than email me , Bigdog6718@hotmail.com .. I'm sure you already have it anyways but there it is again ..
Thanks
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Kris,

You are right. I did promise you a set until I realised that Abe wasn't sending anything further ('til today), that you have not paid in full and that others have paid in full before you.

I promised you the pipes prematurely, and apologise for that. I believe I have explained this to you before in an email. Paparoach was the last member to receive what I had and was one of the first to pay in full.

I know what I have done in terms of dividing up what was available was fair.

I have a solution for you Kris. I will email you shortly.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:Kris,

You are right. I did promise you a set until I realised that Abe wasn't sending anything further ('til today), that you have not paid in full and that others have paid in full before you.

I promised you the pipes prematurely, and apologise for that. I believe I have explained this to you before in an email. Paparoach was the last member to receive what I had and was one of the first to pay in full.

I know what I have done in terms of dividing up what was available was fair.

I have a solution for you Kris. I will email you shortly.
I will be awaiting your email .
Thanks
Kris
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Oscar I still never received your email . Please get back to me ..
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

You still around Oscar ?
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

lol...
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

In all seriousness, Not funny
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

An update however would be appreciated .
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i'm not laughing at you, just the fact this is the same thing he's been doing over and over and over again, Seriously if he was going to email you why couldn't he of done it right after saying he was
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Mnemonic wrote:i'm not laughing at you, just the fact this is the same thing he's been doing over and over and over again, Seriously if he was going to email you why couldn't he of done it right after saying he was
Because he's busy.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Thankyou for contacting me , I have responded to your message , so please check it as soon as possible ,
Thanks
Kris
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »